Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
etnies156
62 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Dec 28, 2006 20:35 |  #1291

Seller: harley_jeff
Buyer: etnies156
Item: 50mm 1.4

Transaction went very smooth with really fast shipping. Would do business again.

sponsored links
harley_jeff
55 posts
Joined Sep 2005

Dec 29, 2006 09:07 as a reply to  @ etnies156's post |  #1292

Buyer: Etnies156
Seller: Harley_jeff
Sold a 50 f/1.4

Excellent transaction, fast payment and good communication on the sale of the lens.

Rumjungle
Goldmember
3,120 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jan 2006

Dec 30, 2006 11:45 as a reply to  @ post 1859086 |  #1293

Seller: grego
Buyer: rumjungle
Item: Canon EF 2X II

Bought from Greg before so nothing new. Great service and packaged VERY nicely.:)

A+

Gear

grego
Cream of the Crop
8,819 posts
Joined May 2005

Dec 30, 2006 11:46 |  #1294

Seller: Me!
Buyer: Rumjungle

Second time dealing with Rumjungle. If I rate last time as an A+, then this time is A++. Great user to deal with.

edit: Wow, the timing is funny on this review

Go UCLA (external link)!! |Gear|http://gregburmann.com (external link)SportsShooter (external link)|Flickr (external link)|

Mr. ­ Clean
Cream of the Crop
6,002 posts
Joined Jul 2005

Jan 03, 2007 10:06 |  #1295

Seller: Me
Buyer: idofotos
Sold him my 135SF, https://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthre​ad.php?t=255704, paid immediately and great to work with. Easy cheesy.

Mike
some shots @ Zenfolio (external link)
Gear List

racechaser
95 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Jan 04, 2007 12:39 |  #1296

Seller: Zhu_Joey

Bought a beautiful 20D from Joey and had a flawless experience. Everything came as described and the camera works great! Thanks Joey!

Tracy

Tracy
http://turn2photograph​y.smugmug.com (external link)
20D
70-200m f/4
420ex Speedlite

Dante ­ King
"Cream of Corn" BurgerMeister
9,134 posts
Joined Jan 2005

Jan 05, 2007 00:59 |  #1297

Seller: Dbix
Item: Rebel XT and Kit Lens

Fast shipper and all as promised. Would deal again in a second. Thanks for a nice deal!!

Dante
I am not an Lcoholic. Lcoholics go to meetings!
Gear List

hlcowan
228 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Jan 05, 2007 09:04 |  #1298

Buyer: hlcowan
Seller: CalicoKat
Item: Canon Ultrasonic Macro Lens 100mm 2.8

First off - sorry for the delay in posting this!! Transaction actually occurred a few months ago - but just stumbled across this thread.
CalicoKat was awesome!!! Responded to my emails very quickly, and we were even able to meet in person to make the exchange. Lens was all it was advertised to be - plus some. Overall great experience, wonderful to meet another POTN member (and one that was almost local!), and I am definitely looking forward to my next POTN purchase...

Heather L. Cowan, HLC Photography
Canon EOS 1D Mark II, 5D, 20D, a few lenses - and learning something new every day ;)
http://www.hlcphotogra​phy.smugmug.com (external link)
$5 off when you sign up with smugmug: jTIJe0v34JTyQ

Phideaux
195 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Jan 05, 2007 13:38 |  #1299

Just to say "thank you" to mho01 for a very pleasant transaction when buying the Wimberley gimbal head.

For those that want to check out feedback; Mark's (mho01) description of the goods was accurate. He was most obliging in meeting me, bringing both gimbal heads for me to look at, how they could be used with different set-ups (including advice on tripods best suited for heavy long primes, and explained the pro's and con's of the two makes that he had for sale. I got to play with them and make up my own mind as to which I preferred.

A gentleman to deal with.

Thanks,
Simon

Canon 1Ds MkII, 16-35 f/2.8L, 24-70 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/2.8L, 135 f/2L, 100-400L IS, 24mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, 100mm Macro, x1.4 Extender, Gitzo GT3540LS, Wimberley. Elinchrom system.

Opinion should have a foundation based on factual evidence, logical reasoning and experience.

mho01
156 posts
Joined Dec 2004

Jan 05, 2007 13:49 |  #1300

Phideaux wrote in post #2493981 (external link)
Just to say "thank you" to mho01 for a very pleasant transaction when buying the Wimberley gimbal head.

For those that want to check out feedback; Mark's (mho01) description of the goods was accurate. He was most obliging in meeting me, bringing both gimbal heads for me to look at, how they could be used with different set-ups (including advice on tripods best suited for heavy long primes, and explained the pro's and con's of the two makes that he had for sale. I got to play with them and make up my own mind as to which I preferred.

A gentleman to deal with.

Thanks,
Simon

Thanks for the comments Simon.

Just sold a Wimberley Gimbal head to Simon (Phideaux), A pleasure to meet and deal with, a very genuine person. Had superb communication. Before a very good meeting. Superb.

Thank you

Mark

TeamSpeed
01010100 01010011
37,004 posts
Gallery: 111 photos
Best ofs: 2
Joined May 2002

Jan 05, 2007 14:20 |  #1301

Seller: HectorsGTI
Item: Bigma 50-500mm HSM EX DG

Great seller, sent pics when requested, fast shipping and tracking, lens exactly as specified, THANK YOU!

Past Equipment | My Personal Gallery (external link) My Business Gallery (external link)
For Sale: 2x Teleconverter
For Sale: Sigma USB Dock

cfpackerfan
I love my tail!
51,606 posts
Joined May 2006

Jan 05, 2007 15:54 as a reply to  @ TeamSpeed's post |  #1302

Seller : bobbyc01ta
Buyer: cfpackerfan
Item: Canon Elan 7E and accessories

Everything about this transaction was fantastic.

Bobby was speedy in replying to my first inquiry, and we struck a deal quickly.
Package was sent UPS with tracking almost immediately.

Package arrived in excellent condition, with all accessories as promised.

Total time from first contact to item in hand: 5 days!

Couldn't be happier. Would do business with seller again at any time!

Thanks Bobby!

Cat -the femine feline with the namby arms. Loquacious, but not to a fault.
*Best post ever*  (external link)*Inspirations Photography* (external link) *Starfish Journal* (external link) *H.A.R.T.* (external link) <--clickety click!
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

Dbix
374 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Jan 05, 2007 18:42 as a reply to  @ cfpackerfan's post |  #1303

Buyer: Dante King
Item: Rebel XT and accessories

Dante is a great buyer. Had a bit of a problem with item and Dante was very understanding. Overall great transaction. Glad we could strike up a deal!

Thanks Dante!

Flickr (external link)

Columbus ­ Photo
333 posts
Joined Feb 2005

Jan 05, 2007 21:25 as a reply to  @ post 196620 |  #1304

JohnnyMac--He's the real deal!

I bought a 100-400 lens off of John. Man I couldn't be more happy! John shipped the lens right away and had excellent communication. Kudos to John if you purchase equipement off of him!

cokinut
173 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Jan 05, 2007 22:27 |  #1305

Buyer: Lindsi
Item: Canon off shoe cord + Stroboframe Flash Bracket
Experience: Excellent buyer! fast payment and great communication

Hope you enjoy it!

5DmkII x 2 + 5Dc x 2 | 7D | 12-24 | 24-70L | 50 1.4 | 85 1.8 | 135L |various lighting | DelaCruz Photographics www.dc-pg.com (external link)

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,587,972 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.