Thank you for all participants, all photos are beatiful.
# Winter in Southern Calif, February by KC Jewel
wow... is this really winter? very nice Although your photo doesnot have the 2 point I mentioned for the challange but yours is interesting
# alpine skiers Aussie style by Boutty
hahaha... you have a great sense of humor mate...
# Winter Brr ..... for sporting frogmen by Marie
very interesting and nice photo... I can feel the breeze
#quick run on the lake by Bloo
this photo shows the photographers skill... with G3, moving object, snow... a reall challenge
# Tour de Freeze.. by Andrewaaa5
hahaha... the title is self explanatory... nice catch
# Fishin's Done by Rowdyred94
what a challenge for G3... back lighting and still have detail for the ice.
Though choise but I have to decide, and the winners are:
Congratulation to the winners and thanks again.
Now Bloo... what is the next challenge
Challenge #147 - Winter Sport
In contrary to great previous topic / challenge by Boutty, this time I would like to see sport activities during winter time. So your photo should be related to:
1. Sport activities
2. winter (cold, snow, ice, etc)
I hope this description is clear, I am sorry for my bad English
OK, lets see it!
To submit, click "Post Reply" and put your Photo Name in the Subject Line. Don't forget your Camera Model.
Post until Monday noon GMT, 3 Dec 2007
1. Camera -- Canon G-Series Camera (G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G9) or Pro 1 only.
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size -- photo must be EXACTLY 640 pixels on the longest side, with NO BORDERS.
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* One photo per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Title in the message subject line.
* Camera model.
* EXIF data, if you like.
6. Commenting -- No commenting on photos by anyone, including the photographer. Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss.
7. Photo Display -- Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible.
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
- New Topic ... As soon as possible after winning.
- Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
- Posting Stops ... Monday noon GMT
- Winners Announcement ... Tuesday noon GMT.
Please consider turning on Private Messaging in your profile.
This will allow the host to contact you about winning or ineligible photos. You turn this feature on by clicking "User CP, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging" (about a third of the way down the page). Thank you.
Click this sentence for Hosting Rules and Winners List.
Click this sentence for Discussion of Rules thread.