Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
Thread started 25 Jan 2008 (Friday) 20:46
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Mpix Metallic Paper

Andy ­ Favors
617 posts
Joined Dec 2004

Jan 25, 2008 20:46 |  #1

I printed off this image the other day on normal paper with Mpix. I am about to make another order, and wondered what yall think metallic paper would look like with it. Thanks.

PHOTOBUCKET EMBEDDING IS DISABLED BY THIS MEMBER.
Photobucket sends ads instead of embedding photos from their free galleries.
Click the link (if available) below to see the image in a gallery page.

http://i6.photobucket.​com …k/IMG_6971-16x20Small.jpg (external link)

Andy Favors
http://www.andyfavors.​com (external link)
My Blog (external link)
Canon 7D, Canon 40D, 18-55 IS, 100-400 4.5-5.6L, 100 Macro 2.8, 430EX Flash, Better Beamer, Gary Fong Lightsphere.

Doogiekr
298 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jan 26, 2008 01:20 |  #2

Personally I think it will look good... but as with most things, its best to get it printed and see what you think for yourself.
I have had several images with water printed on metallic paper and really like the look.

Nice image btw :)

~Doogie
"From the very core of our being, we simply desire contentment." - 14th Dalai Lama

My Gear

T.Hogan
309 posts
Joined May 2006

Jan 26, 2008 01:41 |  #3

Metalic paper is great with water. I use it a good bit. Although I do not put it behind glass due to loosing the effects of the paper. I have them put the print on foam(gator) board. Hope this helps. Great image.

7d gripped, canon 10-22. canon 50 1.4, canon 135L, Mamiya equipment.

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1,106 views & 0 likes for this thread
Mpix Metallic Paper
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.