Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
Thread started 21 Feb 2008 (Thursday) 18:05
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Need help from the computer savvy among you...error messages in CS3

kvt
97 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Feb 21, 2008 18:05 |  #1

I hope this is the right section to post this in, and that someone can help me. I recently purchased a new laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad T61) and Photoshop CS3. When I opened PS the first time after installing it, I received an error message that says that the "Lenovo Thinkpad LCD Monitor profile appears to be defective." Any idea why it would be saying this? It allows me to either ignore the profile (which I have been doing) or use it anyway (I have not tried this option), but I am concerned about what's going on here.

Also, when I open PS Bridge, I receive an error message that says the "application requires an Intel Pentium 4, Celeron, or Core 2 Duo processor and the application may preform poorly, are you sure you want to continue?" Well, I have a Core 2 Duo processor, so I don't understand why I am getting this message.

I am not very computer-knowledgable at all. Does this sound like PS wasn't installed correctly? Or perhaps this could be a problem with the new laptop? I still have two weeks to return the laptop, so I want to make sure it is working properly.

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who has any words of advice!

KVT
Canon EOS 5D, 400D
Canon EF 50 f/1.4, Canon EF 85/1.8, Canon EF 100 f/2.8 Macro, Canon EF 135 f/2.0L, Canon EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS, Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8L II, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L IS, Canon EF 1.4x II Extender, Canon Speedlite 430EX

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

703 views & 0 likes for this thread
Need help from the computer savvy among you...error messages in CS3
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.