Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
sjlund
568 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Jul 17, 2008 16:28 |  #7306

Seller: franckler
Item: Sigma 150mm Macro

Item was as described, and the transaction was quick and painless. I would deal with franckler again without hesitation.

Gear List

sponsored links
sdsviet
477 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Jul 17, 2008 16:44 |  #7307

seller = lightrules

canon 17-55mm and hoya pro1 cpl
awesome seller. great prices. great products. thanks again.

| EOS 5D | EOS 40D | 24-70mm F2.8L | 85mm F1.8 | 580EX II w/Stofen | Sunpak RD2000 |
| My Blog (external link)|Ebay Feedback (external link)|Twitter (external link)

r.morales
Goldmember
2,296 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jul 17, 2008 16:54 |  #7308

Sagar - Just received B+W filter - fast and packed well

Gear List

r.morales
Goldmember
2,296 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jul 17, 2008 16:56 |  #7309

In2Photos

In2Photos = just received filter - fast and well packed

Gear List

r.morales
Goldmember
2,296 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jul 17, 2008 16:57 |  #7310

sagar = just received filter - fast and well packed - sorry didn't post right first time

Gear List

LightRules
"flat out embarrassing"
9,909 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Jul 17, 2008 17:26 |  #7311

sdsviet wrote in post #5931086 (external link)
seller = lightrules

canon 17-55mm and hoya pro1 cpl
awesome seller. great prices. great products. thanks again.

sdsviet (tuan) is a great and reliable buyer. do not hesitate to deal with this guy!!! :D A+++++++++++ transaction! enjoy my friend!

70ss
96 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Jul 17, 2008 19:17 |  #7312

Buyer: shine_photo
Seller: me(70ss)
Item: Canon BG-E2 grip
Fast pay pleasure to deal with thanks

Tjthemaxx
94 posts
Joined May 2008

Jul 17, 2008 19:29 |  #7313

Seller: Popper
Buyer: me
Item: Sigma 24-60 2.8 Canon mount

He was quick to ship, easy to contact and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Popper!
-T.J.

1DSMKII, 5DMKII, lots of "L", a few bees and couple wizards

eypuff
156 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Jul 17, 2008 20:44 |  #7314

Seller: Jertsal
Buyer: me
Item: 67mm Hoya CPL

Nothing bad to say. Easy to contact and deal with.
Thanks.

Ocean ­ Blue
355 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Jul 17, 2008 20:57 as a reply to  @ post 5869058 |  #7315

Buyer: i814u2
Seller: Ocean Blue (me)
Item: OC-E3 off camera flash cable

i814u2 is a great buyer - good communication and fast payment (paypal). :)

In 1934, Yoshida succeeded in producing a prototype of the first domestically made 35mm focal-plane shutter camera. A believer of the Buddhist faith, he named it "Kwanon" after the Goddess of Mercy, and placed an advertisement for "Kwanon Cameras" in the June 1934 issue of Asahi Camera magazine. - Canon Global History Page - Current Equipment FS items https://photography-on-the.net …/showthread.php​?t=1228198

Ocean ­ Blue
355 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Jul 17, 2008 20:59 as a reply to  @ Ocean Blue's post |  #7316

Buyer: mister_po
Item: 580 EX II strobe

Great communication - selling across the boarder was a good experience. Very quick payment via paypal. Gold star. :)

In 1934, Yoshida succeeded in producing a prototype of the first domestically made 35mm focal-plane shutter camera. A believer of the Buddhist faith, he named it "Kwanon" after the Goddess of Mercy, and placed an advertisement for "Kwanon Cameras" in the June 1934 issue of Asahi Camera magazine. - Canon Global History Page - Current Equipment FS items https://photography-on-the.net …/showthread.php​?t=1228198

Ocean ­ Blue
355 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Jul 17, 2008 21:02 as a reply to  @ Ocean Blue's post |  #7317

Buyer: icyphotos
Item: Canon 24-70 f2.8L lens

icyphotos is newer to the forum and I can recommend selling to him without hesitation. He had very quick payment (via paypal) and great communication. Enjoy the new lens! :)

Ocean ­ Blue
355 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Jul 17, 2008 21:05 as a reply to  @ Ocean Blue's post |  #7318

Buyer: davo_robbo
Item: Canon 5D Camera

I had originally thought I'd just offer my 5D for sale to a buyer in the US or Canada. I got a PM from Dave (who lives in Australia) and the great communication carried the day. Dave was great to sell to and I highly recommend him as a buyer. Plus he's got some great shots on his blog - up and coming, check it out. :)

Illumined
"i love you guys"
2,641 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Jul 17, 2008 23:43 as a reply to  @ post 196620 |  #7319

Buyer: Ravi (myself)
Seller: Remford (Elan Remford)
Item: EF 85 f/1.2L II USM

Comments/Remarks: Words cannot describe how amazing this lens is, let alone, the services provided by Elan. His professionalism and excellent seller demeanor built an very, very good rapport with me. I could not be anymore satisfied than I am.

The shipping turn-over was literally twenty-four hours. Incredible. Thanks again, Elan. :D

Ravi J.H. | Make an experience out of it - focus and expose manually.
Sony RX1 | Sony FDA-EVM1K (EVF) | Nikomat 11" cloth-locking cable release | Previous Gear

cheson74
260 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Jul 18, 2008 00:55 as a reply to  @ Illumined's post |  #7320

Seller: Me
Buyer: pprice
Item: Canon 40D + grip
Remarks: it was an absolute pleasure dealing with pprice. he's a man of his word and is excellent with his communication. very trustworthy and lots of patience. thanks for a pleasurable experience.

Canon 5D | 24-70 f/2.8L | 70-200 f/2.8L IS | Full Gear List

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
3,995,766 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.