Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
Just ­ Be
Goldmember
1,449 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Oct 10, 2008 01:00 |  #8446

anthonysemone wrote in post #6440536 (external link)
Seller: JustBe
Buyer: anthonysemone
Item: Canon EF 70-300IS USM

I'd like to commend Scott for an outstanding transaction. Almost instant communication; lens arrived well packaged and exactly in the condition as stated; save on shipping by sending USPS Priority Insured - two days time from coast to coast :) He rates a plus 5 from me, and I can recommend him as a trustworthy seller. Thanks very much, Scott,

tony

Thanks for the feedback Tony!
It was my pleasure.

6D, 60D, Various L and non-L Lenses and more gear than I have time to use. ;)

sponsored links
mackidbrendan
299 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Oct 10, 2008 01:34 |  #8447

seller: franklinn
Buyer: mackidbrendan
item: BGE2

awesome seller. forgot to ship the batteries and refunded me right away. the grip was in amazing condition, absolutly flawless.
would buy from this seller again hands down. awesome guy to deal with

A+++

stargazer77517
Goldmember
1,430 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Oct 10, 2008 06:18 |  #8448

Purchased a canon 10-22m from Digdogger, Received it and it was as advertised, Shipped quickly, with not a problem. Would deal with him again in a heart beat....

Davis (Fred)
My Gallery http://davisbourque.ze​nfolio.com/ (external link)

yihchun
59 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Oct 10, 2008 10:10 |  #8449

bacchanal wrote in post #6461572 (external link)
Buyer: bacchanal (me)
Seller: yihchun
Item: 17-40L

Quick and pleasant communication. Very quick shipping, good packaging. Easy to deal with and a great transaction all around.

Great buyer; fast and pleasant communications and payment. A great transaction.

My Gear ‚óŹ Feedback: here, FM, eBay (yihchun)

B ­ Erickson
119 posts
Joined Feb 2005

Oct 10, 2008 10:18 |  #8450

Cross trade: Canon SX100 for Canon 55-250
Trader: Chris215
Trader: B Erickson

Chris traded his camera for my lens and it went perfectly. We cross shipped with tracking on the same day. This works nicely with trusted members and Chris is certainly one.

Thanks, Bruce

digdogger
Mostly Lurking
18 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Oct 10, 2008 10:19 |  #8451

stargazer77517 wrote in post #6470941 (external link)
Purchased a canon 10-22m from Digdogger, Received it and it was as advertised, Shipped quickly, with not a problem. Would deal with him again in a heart beat....

stargazer77517 provided fast payment and a smooth transaction. Excellent buyer. Thanks!

Greg
5DmkII, EF 17-40L, EF 24-105L, EF 70-200 F4L, Sigma 50 1.4 EX, EF 85 1.8, EF 100 macro

rbethem
165 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Oct 10, 2008 10:20 as a reply to  @ yihchun's post |  #8452

Seller: Feudal1

Buyer: rbethem (me)

Item: 40D

Received my 40D today and it was exactly as described and packaged properly for shipping. Feudal1 was super to do business with and would do so again in the future. Great guy. Thumbs up!!

(2)5D MKII, 50D, 16-35/2.8L II, 24-105/4L IS, 70-200/4L IS, 70-300L IS, 17/4 T/S L, 24/4 T/S L, 100/2.8L IS Macro, Fuji x100, GoPro

b.d.bop
Goldmember
1,082 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Oct 10, 2008 11:05 as a reply to  @ rbethem's post |  #8453

Seller: Shadowplay
Buyer: b.d.bop

Item: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III

I simply cannot say enough good things about Shadowplay. This transaction was conducted with incredible professionalism and attention to detail. We spoke by phone, communicated by e-mail, etc.; he even text messaged me after receiving my payment!
We were totally on the same page throughout, without worries, nor anxieties, no guesswork; just a superb, gentlemanly transaction that went as smooth as silk and ended with two smiling faces.

I received the camera shipped overnight and packaged so well that it wouldn't have mattered one iota if the UPS guys had played saloogie with the box after drinking two six packs each.

Every accompanying item was properly included and still in its factory wrapper.

Matt, let me thank you profusely for such a fabulous transaction. As I said, it's so wonderful to begin a relationship with the very best camera I ever owned with such a positive feeling relating to how it came into my hands, all thanks to you.

I offer my unequivocal recommendation on behalf of Shadowplay. Have confidence in dealing with him. :D

Dr. Mark Polis 1DsIII | 7D
the Gear Arsenal | flickr (external link) | PBase galleries (external link)

mrfixitx
607 posts
Gallery: 48 photos
Joined Aug 2007

Oct 10, 2008 13:55 as a reply to  @ b.d.bop's post |  #8454

Seller: equetefue
Buyer: mrfixitx

Purchased Canon 100mm f2.8 macro.

Excellent transaction equetefue was quick to reply to questions, paid via paypal late tuesday night, item was shipped Wednsday morning!!

Item was exactly as described, packaging was excellent very smooth transaction would buy from equetefue again without hesitation!:)

Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships! - Ansel Adams (external link)
http://www.brandons-photography.com/ (external link)

Feudal1
583 posts
Joined Jan 2006

Oct 10, 2008 14:08 |  #8455

Buyer: rbethem
Seller: Feudal1 (me)

Item: Canon 40D body

Received very quick payment (PayPal) from rbethem, who was also very polite and a pleasure to do business with. Would definitely do business with again. A+++! :)

-- Chris --
(gear list and POTN feedback)
flickr (external link) | SmugMug (external link)http://cwhite.smugmug.​com (external link)

dirkgent001
Hatchling
4 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Oct 10, 2008 14:09 as a reply to  @ post 6463371 |  #8456

Buyer: Me
Seller: imtrashed

Item: Canon XSI

Seller imtrashed was quick to respond to my PM's and after I made payment, shipped out the camera within hours! Super smooth transaction, would do business with him again in a heartbeat!

Highly recommended

gidoc
196 posts
Joined May 2008

Oct 10, 2008 14:24 |  #8457

Buyer: gidoc (Me)
Seller: Neon01

Item: SanDisk Extreme III 8GB CF Card

Item as promised at a great price. Fast shipping and great communication! Highly recommended.

Gear List

syntrix
Goldmember
2,031 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Oct 10, 2008 17:35 as a reply to  @ post 6470222 |  #8458

Seller: foto202
Buyer: syntrix (me)

Item: canon 50mm f/1.4

I actually did my first trade here and worked it out and shipped on the same day. We both got each other's shipment today! I'd do business with foto202 again!!!!

moew!!!!!

j0sh_dc5
168 posts
Joined May 2008

Oct 10, 2008 18:24 |  #8459

Seller: j0sh_dc5
Buyer: funk1196
Item: Canon 430EX II Flash

Seller: j0sh_dc5
Buyer: tdp
Item: Canon 430EX II Flash

Both great buyers, and a pleasure doing business with.

http://forums.clubrsx.​com …?p=19745755&pos​tcount=143 (external link)

Tanglefoot47
Goldmember
2,413 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Oct 10, 2008 18:41 |  #8460

SELLER: wyofizz
ITEM: Manfrotto grip

Dave is a fantastic person to deal with the grip is as he said it would be NEW. He also shipped very fast I am very pleased dealing with him

Thank you
Mike

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,724,286 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.