Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
tepic
233 posts
Joined Oct 2008

Nov 25, 2008 00:58 |  #8986

Seller: NorCalAl
Buyer: Me
Item: Kenko extension tube set

Item arrived quickly and in the condition described.

sponsored links
Disassociation
96 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Nov 25, 2008 03:04 |  #8987

Seller: Kevindar
Buyer: Disassociation
Item: Canon 18-55IS
Perfect Transaction, Kevindar kept in touch and is very helpful. The lens is exactly as decribed (brand new) and was packaged very well using good quality materials. The lens could have survived anything the post office could have ever thrown at it :P

The lens arrived quickly as well :)

Thanks for the deal :) Cheers!

---------------
Dan Spalding-
http://www.danspalding​.net/ (external link) - My Website
http://stage.danspaldi​ng.net/ (external link) - My Gallery
http://dansphotography​.deviantart.com/ (external link) - My DeviantArt

JAcosta
Goldmember
1,522 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Nov 25, 2008 05:14 |  #8988

Buyer: drumike102
Seller: Me
Item: Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L

Fast payment, good communication, a pleasure all around. I would sell to drumike102 again.

Like any of the photos Ive posted?flickr flickr flickr (external link)
^^^Click Here^^^
Chances are you'll see something else you like!

dbdors
Goldmember
1,001 posts
Joined Oct 2007

Nov 25, 2008 08:45 |  #8989

Buyer: Michael Wells
Seller: dbdors (me)
Item: Lowepro Toploader Zoom AW.

Fast payment and good communication. Thanks.

Darrell
My SmugMug Nature/Landscape Gallery (external link)
Gear List

latigid
201 posts
Joined Sep 2006

Nov 25, 2008 08:56 |  #8990

seller: latigid
buyer: Q-bert
item: Canon 35 f2 lens

paid quick and communicated well. what more could I ask? Thanks!

70d, 10-22, 24 2.8, 50 1.8, 60 2.8 macro, 24-105L

drumike102
48 posts
Joined Oct 2008

Nov 25, 2008 09:17 |  #8991

JAcosta sold me a 17-40 f/4L. He was great to deal with and the lens was in immaculate condition. Would highly reccomend to buy from. Thanks again.

Vonzen
117 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Nov 25, 2008 12:25 |  #8992

SELLER: trumpet_guy
BUYER: ME
ITEM: CANON LENS HOOD

great seller. sent the item even before payment was sent. wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again. thanks tim!

Canon AE-1 w/ FD 50 1.8, Canon 7ne
Canon EOS 30D IR w/ BG-E2, 50D w/ BG-E2, 17-40L, 70-200 f4 L, EF-S 60mm macro, Metz 48, Sigma EF-500, G10
[FONT=Impact][I]Nikon D70, 18-55VR, Tokina 12-24
http://www.flickr.com/​photos/vonzen (external link) f (external link)lick (external link)r (external link)

NorCalAl
966 posts
Joined Sep 2006

Nov 25, 2008 12:48 |  #8993

Seller: me
Buyer: tepic
Item: Kenko Extension Tubes
Feedback: FAST pay and nice communication. A real pleasure to deal with. This is how sales and buys should be!

Gear List

Nikon, the dark adventure begins...

bps
Cream of the Crop
7,607 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Nov 25, 2008 13:28 as a reply to  @ NorCalAl's post |  #8994

Buyer: vettenet
Seller: bps (me)
Item: Hoodman HoodLoupe Professional

Feedback: vettenet was easy to deal with, very responsive to PMs, and provided fast payment. I'd gladly do business with him again!

Bryan

My Gear List

lildexmom
258 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Nov 25, 2008 13:34 as a reply to  @ NorCalAl's post |  #8995

I puchased a Canon 70-200mm f/4 IS USM from fellow POTN member "n1as" on Friday 11/21/08 and received it on Monday 11/24/08 via USPS.

First off after agreeing on a price "Keith" was thoughtful enough to offer to list this item on ebay and then practically walk me through the whole purchasing procces to make sure that I would be able to use my 10% ebay coupon and receive the 25% live.com cash back on this purchase.

Upon receiving the lens I found that it was packaged up very well and the lens along with its accessories were in great condition just as I had expected.

I am glad that I began my search for this lens here in the "marketplace" and I am even happier that my search ended with "n1as" - thanks again :)

Canon ~ 7D, 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS,
and, 430EX ll

KevB
Goldmember
1,011 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Nov 25, 2008 13:50 |  #8996

Thanks to Muzz (Murray). Bought a set of Lenscoat items from Murray for my 300 2.8 is. I paid through bank transfer and items were recieved very promptly.

KevB

My Gear., 5D MkII, G11, Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS, Canon 17-40mm F4 L, Canon 24-105mm F4 L, SigmaLux 50mm F1.4 :D, Canon 1.4x MkII tc, Canon 2x MkII tc,Canon 580ex MkII.
http://www.kevinbrycep​hotography.co.uk/ (external link)

AmphibSailor
44 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Nov 25, 2008 15:35 |  #8997

Seller: PTOLEMY
Buyer: Amphibsailor (Me)

Perfect Transaction. I bought his Pelican case model 1650. It arrived in great shape and met my expectations. Kudos! I would deal with him anytime.

anthonysemone
35 posts
Joined Sep 2008

Nov 25, 2008 18:00 |  #8998

Hi ya'll,

I just completed a transaction with "pictureshooter," aka Danny, who sold me his 24-105L. The lens arrived today in precisely the "mint" condition he described it as. He had packed it very substantially, hell, even FedEx couldn't screw it up :) he stayed in continuing communication with me, responding to my requests for pictures taken with the lens. This is good guy as far as I'm concerned. He's likely to have other stuff for sale and, if I had the money, I'd jump at what he's offering. I recommend him without any reservations at all. any of you all reading this want to check me out, I'm on Fred Miranda's site as "anthonysemone" w/o the quotes.

tony

"...At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

TRM
597 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Nov 25, 2008 19:21 as a reply to  @ post 6724194 |  #8999

Seller: sjlund
Buyer: TRM
Item: Pantone Eye One Display 2

Great to work with!

my photo blog - blog (external link) | my flickr (external link) page | my gear list - shtuff

cina
128 posts
Joined Jun 2008

Nov 25, 2008 20:02 as a reply to  @ post 6754455 |  #9000

Seller: Cina
Buyer: 996gt2

Items sold: Canon 40D with 50mm f/1.8 II lens.

Great buyer. Payment was very quick and communication was excellent. I would recommend anyone to feel comfortable selling to 996gt2 as he is a very trustworthy and honest member of POTN.

Thanks again for the easy transaction.

St Clair Photography (external link)http://www.stclair-photography.com/blog (external link)

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,591,606 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.