We're all faced with choices every day. Some may be extremely important while others may be trivial. Capture an image that reflects a choice to be made, one that has been made, or the results of making that decision.
This can be funny, philosophical or anywhere in between.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday, Feb 9th, 2009.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Link to Previous winners