Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
malla1962
Cream of the Crop
7,714 posts
Joined Jul 2004

Sep 14, 2005 17:25 as a reply to  @ post 774060 |  #241

Just got my canon ef24-70f2.8L of kerso with no problems at all.Thanks kerso(ian I mean).:D:D:D:D:D:D

Gear List

sponsored links
andrewc
Goldmember
1,403 posts
Joined Aug 2005

Sep 15, 2005 09:20 |  #242

I bought a BG-E3 battery grip, 2 batteries and a spare charger from MegaTron. Took only a few days to cross the Atlantic. Great service.

Norwich Photo Motorsport Photography • Facebook Entry • Canon EOS 7D / 50D / 40D / 24-105L / Sigma 100-300 f4 / 50mm f1.8 / Tamron 28-300 / 2x Canon 580EX2 flash / Interfit and Lastolite studio gear / Manfrotto supports / Lowepro Stealth Reporter AW650 and Computrekker

Ohm
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Sep 2005

Sep 16, 2005 11:22 |  #243

I was on the lookout for a 17-40mm L Series Lens.

I looked around a few places. I saw Kerso, (Ian Kerr) on e-bay and e-mailed him my request. I must admit I was a bit nervous about e-mailing an individual rather than using "reputable" store or website.

However this guy does exactly what he says and really commits. I got what I felt was a very good deal on the lens which was delivered on time.

I think it's natural to have reservations about some e-traders but I would, and have, recommended him to my friends. - surely that is the best accolade for any trader.!

It's rare these days to get such good service. Thanks Ian!

HrcRacing
Goldmember
2,019 posts
Joined Aug 2005

Sep 19, 2005 16:42 as a reply to  @ Ohm's post |  #244

Bought Canon 50mm f/1.8 II from Kierman and it is PERFECT! Great deal, great communication, fast shipping and, most important, a great little lens!:D
A+++++++++++++++

Robert

Canon 40D | Canon EOS Elan 7

Skip ­ Souza
Cream of the Crop
26,204 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Sep 20, 2005 00:57 |  #245

I just received my ink from photography By Evangelos. It was exactly as advertised, promptly shipped and well packed.
It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Bless the recently fallen and their family and friends.
I have a Cannon with me at all times. You can't take the shot if you don't have something with which to shoot. :rolleyes:
That which does not kill me ~~ Should Run.
5DMkII, 7D, 70-300L IS, 24-105L,
No more PayPal gift payment requests.
"PERSONAL MESSAGING REGARDING SELLING OR BUYING ITEMS WITH MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO POSTS IN FORUMS AND/OR WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW FROM FORUMS IS HEREBY DECLARED STRICTLY STUPID AND YOU WILL GET BURNED."

hauff
POTN Wildlife Photographer 2005
737 posts
Joined Apr 2005

Sep 20, 2005 07:31 as a reply to  @ malla1962's post |  #246

I purchased a 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 "L" USM lens from Kiernan. It was exactly as described, great communication and very prompt shipping. I highly recommend this seller. Thanks Chazz.

__Bryan__

:arrow: My pbase... (external link)

Steve ­ Parr
should have taken his own advice
6,593 posts
Joined Feb 2005

Sep 21, 2005 21:05 as a reply to  @ hauff's post |  #247
bannedPermanent ban

Two days ago, I sent jmathew $23.85 for a Canon E1 handstrap and two-day shipping.

It was waiting for me as I came through the door from work today. An excellent transaction, and one from a person I would gladly deal with again in the future, without hesitation.

THANKS!!!

Steve

Steve

Canon Bodies, Canon Lenses, Sigma Lenses, Various "Stuff"...

OnStage Photography (external link)

R ­ Schade
284 posts
Joined Dec 2004

Sep 22, 2005 13:12 |  #248

Buyer- ekk_xt

:D ekk_xt Bought my 420 ex Flash, couldn't asked for more. He followed thru even when we were playing Email Tag because of different schedules. He maintained good comunications even though the above tag, had prompt payment to close the deal.

Thanks Much,ekk_xt :D
Russ

Canon; 6D, 60D, 28 f/2.8 IS, 35 f/2.0 IS, 50 f/1.8 and 1.4, 28-70Lf/2.8, 85 f/1.8, 135Lf/2.0, ST-E2, 580ex

cfcRebel
Cream of the Crop
10,252 posts
Joined Feb 2005

Sep 22, 2005 21:14 |  #249

Niewold (Greg) is a great buyer. He is honest and fast on payment. It's been my pleasure doing business with such a nice person.

Fee

Canon | SIGMA | TAMRON | Kenko | Amvona

niewold
87 posts
Joined Jul 2005

Sep 22, 2005 21:33 |  #250

cFc Rebel is a great person to deal with. He was very prompt in answering all questions I asked concerning the tripod, and pointed me in the direction of tons of information about it. Highly recommended to all. Being a teacher I give grades a lot, and I give cFc Rebel an A++

R ­ Schade
284 posts
Joined Dec 2004

Sep 23, 2005 18:48 |  #251

Neon01 He bought my Lens and did me right!

Buyer Neon01:D :D :D :D :D He bought my 70-200mm F/4 L. Saved me money on this deal. Sent the money and kept in touch all the time. I would do Business with him again.
Thanks Neon01, You are the finest Kind!

Canon; 6D, 60D, 28 f/2.8 IS, 35 f/2.0 IS, 50 f/1.8 and 1.4, 28-70Lf/2.8, 85 f/1.8, 135Lf/2.0, ST-E2, 580ex

kerso
322 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Sep 23, 2005 22:27 as a reply to  @ Ohm's post |  #252

Thanks for your kind comments. I can get any other item sent from Scotland if interested in the future. Regards Ian.

Ohm wrote:
I was on the lookout for a 17-40mm L Series Lens.

I looked around a few places. I saw Kerso, (Ian Kerr) on e-bay and e-mailed him my request. I must admit I was a bit nervous about e-mailing an individual rather than using "reputable" store or website.

However this guy does exactly what he says and really commits. I got what I felt was a very good deal on the lens which was delivered on time.

I think it's natural to have reservations about some e-traders but I would, and have, recommended him to my friends. - surely that is the best accolade for any trader.!

It's rare these days to get such good service. Thanks Ian!

tbfoto
655 posts
Joined Dec 2004

Sep 24, 2005 00:28 as a reply to  @ kerso's post |  #253

I bought a couple of backgrounds from " Wareseeker" and got them VERY quickly (2 days). I would not hesitate buying from him again.

Tom

ekie
Goldmember
1,249 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Jun 2005

Sep 24, 2005 15:37 as a reply to  @ tbfoto's post |  #254

just received the Canon 70-200L f/4 from MegaTron. shipped it out on thurs and got it on saturday. awesome lens. smooth transaction. thanks megatron :D

ekin photography (external link) | flickr (external link)
... gear list ...

MegaTron
868 posts
Joined Jun 2005

Sep 24, 2005 15:42 as a reply to  @ ekie's post |  #255

ekk_xt wrote:
just received the Canon 70-200L f/4 from MegaTron. shipped it out on thurs and got it on saturday. awesome lens. smooth transaction. thanks megatron :D

Thanks ekk_xt, hope you enjoy the lens.

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,643,842 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.