Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
Thread started 25 Feb 2006 (Saturday) 07:20
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Another Arizona POTN get together (3)?

this thread is locked
jbdavies
Cream of the Crop
5,738 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Jun 13, 2009 21:19 |  #1051

Great shot Tammie!!

-Jeremy-
UPDATED!! www.sur-realphotography.com (external link) UPDATED!!
Facebook Profile (external link) | Facebook Page (external link)
Google+ (external link)

sponsored links
TammieO
Goldmember
2,020 posts
Joined Nov 2004

Jun 14, 2009 02:01 |  #1052

Thanks and I will be popping in here as usual. At least you guys haven't been overly chatty lately, so I'm only a billion posts behind instead of a gazillion. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tammie
1DMkII

jbdavies
Cream of the Crop
5,738 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Jun 14, 2009 03:43 |  #1053

Sooo... I'm FINALLY 99% done with the damn wedding stuff. I'll probably be ordering the book this week... hopefully.

If you want to see most of the images, and what the book will look like, you can go here. (external link) :)

That's set up exactly how the bride wanted it. She made a template of the book, all 80 pages, and then sent that to me. Then I just copied it. It was pretty nice actually. lol Make things a lot simpler on me.

Oh, I also re-did my website/gallery! If you want, you can check that out here. (external link) Next on my list, update the gallery with all the wedding photos... then relax.

-Jeremy-
Google+ (external link)

BrianAZ
Goldmember
1,550 posts
Joined May 2007

Jun 14, 2009 09:49 |  #1054

Wow, Jeremy. Great stuff. You've been holding out on us. They will love it, I'm sure.

Website (external link)
My Blog (external link)
facebook (external link)
Gear List

Hatch1921
Cream of the Crop
7,466 posts
Gallery: 12 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Mar 2006

Jun 14, 2009 10:05 |  #1055

jbdavies wrote in post #8106533 (external link)
Sooo... I'm FINALLY 99% done with the damn wedding stuff. I'll probably be ordering the book this week... hopefully.

If you want to see most of the images, and what the book will look like, you can go here. (external link) :)

That's set up exactly how the bride wanted it. She made a template of the book, all 80 pages, and then sent that to me. Then I just copied it. It was pretty nice actually. lol Make things a lot simpler on me.

Oh, I also re-did my website/gallery! If you want, you can check that out here. (external link) Next on my list, update the gallery with all the wedding photos... then relax.

Remind me next time we meet up... to punch you... just for saying you are never going to shoot another wedding. :D You did a GREAT job!!! They have to be over the top happy with the album and images. Order a second album for you... start to promote your wedding services....and make some $$$$ will ya! :) The album is very nice!

You should see some of the crap people are putting out in the wedding forums.. here and on Fred Miranda's site. For your first time... you are way ahead of many full time wedding shooters.

Nice work sir!
Hatch

MAIN SITE (external link)
Great site to buy gear through and save some money. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Greentoe.com (external link)

ToferPhotography
Goldmember
1,124 posts
Joined Dec 2004

Jun 14, 2009 10:43 as a reply to  @ Hatch1921's post |  #1056

Congrats Brian!

_ Glad I was not also a bazillion posts behind since I have been away from the POTN too long. _

Chris... Aka.."Tofer" ~ Canon EOS 7D 18-135 3.5IS / GoPro Hero 4 / Canon 50mm 1.8F / Rebel XT (350D) ~ Tamron 17-35mm SP AF 2.8 ~ Sigma 28-300 F3.5-6.3 DG Macro // Canon 75-300 zoom // Canon 430ex // - (Samsung Note4) - Lowepro Slingpack ==> :cool: Facebook (external link)

ToferPhotography
Goldmember
1,124 posts
Joined Dec 2004

Jun 14, 2009 10:56 |  #1057

jbdavies wrote in post #8106533 (external link)

Way to go Jeremy, Hatch is right you nailed it!

Chris... Aka.."Tofer" ~ Canon EOS 7D 18-135 3.5IS / GoPro Hero 4 / Canon 50mm 1.8F / Rebel XT (350D) ~ Tamron 17-35mm SP AF 2.8 ~ Sigma 28-300 F3.5-6.3 DG Macro // Canon 75-300 zoom // Canon 430ex // - (Samsung Note4) - Lowepro Slingpack ==> :cool: Facebook (external link)

jbdavies
Cream of the Crop
5,738 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Jun 14, 2009 12:40 |  #1058

BrianAZ wrote in post #8107400 (external link)
Wow, Jeremy. Great stuff. You've been holding out on us. They will love it, I'm sure.

Thanks Brian. For some reason, I feel I did a better job on the E-Session though. They seem more clear to me. I don't know...

Hatch1921 wrote in post #8107485 (external link)
Remind me next time we meet up... to punch you... just for saying you are never going to shoot another wedding. :D You did a GREAT job!!! They have to be over the top happy with the album and images. Order a second album for you... start to promote your wedding services....and make some $$$$ will ya! :) The album is very nice!

You should see some of the crap people are putting out in the wedding forums.. here and on Fred Miranda's site. For your first time... you are way ahead of many full time wedding shooters.

Nice work sir!
Hatch

HAHA! You can punch me if I get your camera. ;) :lol:

Thanks Hatch. And thanks for your help too!! :D

cwescapexlt4x4 wrote in post #8107693 (external link)
Way to go Jeremy, Hatch is right you nailed it!

Hey Chris! Welcome back. ;) And thanks. I still feel that I probably could have done better but... oh well. :)

-Jeremy-
Google+ (external link)

BrianAZ
Goldmember
1,550 posts
Joined May 2007

Jun 14, 2009 20:17 |  #1059

So, this is what I came up with for the birth announcement. Thoughts?

IMAGE: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3359/3626597061_c0091c7163_o.jpg

Website (external link)
My Blog (external link)
facebook (external link)
Gear List

jbdavies
Cream of the Crop
5,738 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Jun 14, 2009 20:20 |  #1060

Cute. :)

-Jeremy-
Google+ (external link)

disneydork06
Cream of the Crop
7,317 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Aug 2006

Jun 14, 2009 21:27 |  #1061

that is some great work jeremy!
Brian, probably just me but the kerning of the capitals looks kinda weird to me. that's it. looks good otherwise :-)

Ryan
~AZ POTN Planned Activities (external link)
let me know how I can improve, cause we all know I need it :): Flickr (external link)
myspace (external link) facebook (external link) The Greatest online forum known on Earthtwitter (external link)[URL="http://www.500px​.com/RDimal"]500xp follow me! in something^ you know you want to

jbdavies
Cream of the Crop
5,738 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Jun 14, 2009 21:44 |  #1062

disneydork06 wrote in post #8110420 (external link)
that is some great work jeremy!
Brian, probably just me but the kerning of the capitals looks kinda weird to me. that's it. looks good otherwise :-)

Thanks Ryan. :)

And I don't even know what kerning is... what is it? The only thing I could find that might be weird, is the space after the capitals look bigger than the rest. Is that kerning?

-Jeremy-
Google+ (external link)

Blue-J
153 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Jun 14, 2009 21:46 |  #1063

Those wedding pictures are great Jeremy, wow!

Bryan, congrats, my baby girl (I have two) is heading to Law School (the years go so fast). My other baby girl graduates High School next year, and then off to college.

Today, we sorted paper photos taken 22 years ago. They grow up, but in your heart, they never really do... :cry:

Blue-J | Canon XTi | EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM, EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM (daily shooter), EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM (super telephoto), Sigma MACRO 105mm F2.8 EX DG, all with hoods and filters | Canon Speedlite 580EX | Brother MFC-8680DN Scanner | Lightroom 4.X (x64)
My favorite toy: http://********/MyBike

disneydork06
Cream of the Crop
7,317 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Aug 2006

Jun 14, 2009 21:55 |  #1064

jbdavies wrote in post #8110487 (external link)
Thanks Ryan. :)

And I don't even know what kerning is... what is it? The only thing I could find that might be weird, is the space after the capitals look bigger than the rest. Is that kerning?

yup. pretty much

Ryan
~AZ POTN Planned Activities (external link)
let me know how I can improve, cause we all know I need it :): Flickr (external link)
myspace (external link) facebook (external link) The Greatest online forum known on Earthtwitter (external link)[URL="http://www.500px​.com/RDimal"]500xp follow me! in something^ you know you want to

Hatch1921
Cream of the Crop
7,466 posts
Gallery: 12 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Mar 2006

Jun 14, 2009 21:59 |  #1065

Kristy says the announcement is cute.... but... you need to have at least 4 photos on there...

Back to building an album. :)

Hatch

MAIN SITE (external link)
Great site to buy gear through and save some money. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Greentoe.com (external link)

sponsored links

650,142 views & 0 likes for this thread
Another Arizona POTN get together (3)?
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.