Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EF and EF-S Lenses 
Thread started 15 Sep 2009 (Tuesday) 23:35
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT Tamron 70-300 mm F/4.5-6 AF Di II Lens.

khairallah
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Sep 2009

Sep 15, 2009 23:35 |  #1

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: 404 | MIME changed to 'text/html' | Byte size: ZERO

HI EVERY ONE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS LENS I CAN BUY IT BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT GOOD OR NOT SO PLEASE I WANT HEAR ABOUT IT AND IF THERE IS SOME PHOTOS I CAN SEE THEM I WILL LOVE THAT

THANKS ANY WAY :D

sponsored links
nureality
Goldmember
3,611 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Sep 16, 2009 00:15 |  #2

70-300's are no good.

Alan "NuReality" Fronshtein
Gear List | PBase |  (external link)flickr (external link)
Lots of Fun, Lots of Laughs, Happy Trigger Finger!

Travism56
314 posts
Joined Feb 2009

Sep 16, 2009 01:14 as a reply to  @ nureality's post |  #3

i tried one for about two weeks..it was ok at best at anything close with great light, if you plan at working anywhere near 300mm.. i found the quality to be quite poor.. needless to say i returned it promptly and got a canon 100-400 and loved it.

mattyb240
844 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Sep 16, 2009 05:22 |  #4

Its not amazing, I have it as my I'm a poor student, at 300mm its definately not great even stopped down. However for me, it suffices for the times I use it.

Deviant Art (external link)

khairallah
THREAD ­ STARTER
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Sep 2009

Sep 16, 2009 10:29 as a reply to  @ mattyb240's post |  #5

nureality

give me some reasons my friend

Travism56

i know canon 100-400 the best but i cant buy it lol so i looking for this

mattyb240
not far from me lol

mattyb240
844 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Sep 16, 2009 11:31 |  #6

Dude smaller fonts please :P where abouts are you? Its strictly budget is all, perhaps the Canon 55-250is?

Deviant Art (external link)

alMout
63 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Sep 16, 2009 15:11 |  #7

It is a decent lens for its price point and can take sharp pictures if you operate within its limits. In sunlight, you have to stop it down or you will get CA. The AF is not that fast so not the best choice for fast moving action. On the plus side it does do macro and it is very light. You can usually find them for $100 or less used and if that is all of your budget then its not a bad buy. If you have more money, there are better lenses.

Alex

40D, Rebel XT 350D, Tamron 17-50 F/2.8, Tamron 70-300, 50 f/1.4, 100 f/2, 70-200 f/4L, 28-135 IS

sponsored links

2,409 views & 0 likes for this thread
WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT Tamron 70-300 mm F/4.5-6 AF Di II Lens.
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EF and EF-S Lenses 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.