Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 26 Sep 2005 (Monday) 09:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)

20droger
Cream of the Crop
14,685 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Oct 14, 2009 12:05 |  #2851

OdiN1701 wrote in post #8820828 (external link)
So a Jew, Priest, Muslim, Indian, White Guy, Black Guy, Hispanic, Italian, Latin American, Japanese Tourist, Pacific Islander, Australian, and an Eskimo walk into a bar.......

Guineh wrote in post #8820857 (external link)
... The barman looks at the group and exclaims "I don't serve no ethnic food"

That's too bad! They had all agreed on Chinese take out.

sponsored links
bjordan
977 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Oct 14, 2009 12:07 |  #2852

So a Jew, Priest, Muslim, Indian, White Guy, Black Guy, Hispanic, Italian, Latin American, Japanese Tourist, Pacific Islander, Australian, and an Eskimo walk into a bar.......

... but the Martian, due to his superior intellect, ducked.

"...this was the destiny of our lives. A long time ago this was our future, looking now for a lost pomegranate at Big Sur." -R. Brautigan

FlyingPhotog
Cream of the "Prop"
57,560 posts
Joined May 2007

Oct 14, 2009 12:15 |  #2853

SoccerRef wrote in post #8819249 (external link)
You're all right!! I call for a moderator to please immediately delete this entire thread, as every entry has the potential of offending someone, somewhere, somehow. :shock:

ALL users who have ever posted here should also be banned for insensitivity. vmad For that matter, all forum users who have EVER laughed at anything should be banned for life for potentially offending someone by finding something funny. :lol: We can not stand for this type of behavior. And by all means. Get rid of these darn Smileys!! :p They make me smile. :D

:roll::roll::roll:

But then we'd have to change the letters from POTN to ACLU...

Jay
Crosswind Images (external link)
Facebook Fan Page (external link)

"If you aren't getting extraordinary images from today's dSLRs, regardless of brand, it's not the camera!" - Bill Fortney, Nikon Corp.

Guineh
I've been wisdom free for about 10 years, now.
9,030 posts
Joined May 2006

Oct 14, 2009 13:32 |  #2854

bjordan wrote in post #8820891 (external link)
... but the Martian, due to his superior intellect, ducked.

Nobody saw the martian because he's only 3'4" tall! Either that or the bouncer threw him out because he was certain his drivers license was fake (So what if it was from the Academy of Flying Saucer Pilots?)

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler - Albert Einstein
7D, 40D, Sigma 10-20 EX HSM, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 SP XR Di II, EF 50 F1.8, EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS, Sigma 1.4x TC, Kenko Tubes, Sigma EF-500 DG ST Flash
Flickr (external link) - Blog (external link)

Skip ­ Souza
Cream of the Crop
26,204 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Oct 14, 2009 13:58 |  #2855

Ack! Ack! (external link)

Bless the recently fallen and their family and friends.
I have a Cannon with me at all times. You can't take the shot if you don't have something with which to shoot. :rolleyes:
That which does not kill me ~~ Should Run.
5DMkII, 7D, 70-300L IS, 24-105L,
No more PayPal gift payment requests.
"PERSONAL MESSAGING REGARDING SELLING OR BUYING ITEMS WITH MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO POSTS IN FORUMS AND/OR WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW FROM FORUMS IS HEREBY DECLARED STRICTLY STUPID AND YOU WILL GET BURNED."

Tixeon
Goldmember
1,249 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Oct 2004

Oct 14, 2009 13:58 |  #2856

And the bartender says "Hey, what is this, some kind of joke?"

Tim
______
Any cat owner will tell you -- no one really owns a cat...

weka2000
Is that a 300mm in your pocket?
20,864 posts
Gallery: 58 photos
Best ofs: 2
Joined Sep 2005

Oct 14, 2009 14:06 as a reply to  @ Tixeon's post |  #2857

As I say to everyone the is no letters P or C in my name so dont expect me to be "PC" :lol:

Keep them comming.

https://500px.com/tony​searle/galleries (external link)

Citizensmith
Cream of the Crop
6,386 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Dec 2004

Oct 14, 2009 14:36 |  #2858

Funny that it jumped over to being PC and offended, as that was never even mentioned. I've had my fair share of posts deleted (and I'm not contesting that they had it coming) and this one just seemed like it had made itself a prime target by hitting the no political agenda thing. That was all my comment had been. Seems to have spawned a fair few posts though. :)

My POTN Gallery, Complete gear list,
Tradition - Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Oct 14, 2009 15:35 |  #2859

ALL users who have ever posted here should also be banned for insensitivity. vmad For that matter, all forum users who have EVER laughed at anything should be banned for life for potentially offending someone by finding something funny. :lol: We can not stand for this type of behavior. And by all means. Get rid of these darn Smileys!! :p They make me smile. :D

:roll::roll::roll:

your sig discriminates against people who are red/green colour blind

:-D

bjordan
977 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Oct 14, 2009 15:42 |  #2860

This is one of my very favorites... don't know why I haven't thought to post it before!

There were two nude statues standing in an old garden. One was male, and the other female. For a century they stood gazing at eachother, until one day an angel appeared. The angel said, "God has been pleased by what good statues you've been in this garden for the last 100 years. He has sent me to breathe life into you, so that you may satisfy your desire. You have 10 minutes!

The statues jumped down from their pedestals and ran to eachother. They embraced, joined hands and ran off into the bushes, giggling.

After 5 minutes, the two statues emerged from the bushes, glowing with satisfaction. The angel looked at his watch and said, "Wow, you two are fast! You know, you still have 5 minutes, you could, uh, do it again..."

The male statue looked into his counterpart's deep gray eyes and said, "I'd love to sweetie, but I just don't think I'm physically capable of doing it again so soon."

The female statue smiled and said, "No problem, I have an idea - we'll just change positions! This time, you hold the pigeon and I'll poop on it!"

"...this was the destiny of our lives. A long time ago this was our future, looking now for a lost pomegranate at Big Sur." -R. Brautigan

tim
Light Bringer
50,977 posts
Joined Nov 2004

Oct 14, 2009 15:51 |  #2861

You're all right!! I call for a moderator to please immediately delete this entire thread, as every entry has the potential of offending someone, somewhere, somehow. :shock:

ALL users who have ever posted here should also be banned for insensitivity. vmad For that matter, all forum users who have EVER laughed at anything should be banned for life for potentially offending someone by finding something funny. :lol: We can not stand for this type of behavior. And by all means. Get rid of these darn Smileys!! :p They make me smile.

Jokes aren't funny if they don't offend someone.

bjordan wrote in post #8822257 (external link)
This is one of my very favorites... don't know why I haven't thought to post it before!

Don't worry, a few people already have :p

Professional wedding photographer, solution architect and general technical guy with multiple Amazon Web Services certifications.
Read all my FAQs (wedding, printing, lighting, books, etc)

charger912
844 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Jun 2007

Oct 14, 2009 16:02 |  #2862

lanno wrote in post #8822200 (external link)
your sig discriminates against people who are red/green colour blind

I'm right there with ya, lanno!

I need a catchy sig? Ehhh, I've got nothing...

www.blue-photos.com (external link)

bjordan
977 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Oct 14, 2009 17:19 |  #2863

tim wrote in post #8822314 (external link)
Don't worry, a few people already have :p

Not that I could find.

pennypue
"I want a red beak"
1,421 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Oct 14, 2009 19:36 as a reply to  @ bjordan's post |  #2864

weka2000 wrote in post #8821669 (external link)
As I say to everyone the is no letters P or C in my name so dont expect me to be "PC" :lol:

Keep them comming.

I'm always PC.
Penny Clark
PC

I can say whatever I want.....I've had several posts removed on other forums and even a few vacations on the more puritanical sites. :)

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
Satan shudders, and says, "Oh ----, she's awake!"

Citizensmith
Cream of the Crop
6,386 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Dec 2004

Oct 14, 2009 21:55 |  #2865

pennypue wrote in post #8823508 (external link)
I'm always PC.

Same here, definitely PC.

Although building a hackintosh is tempting.

My POTN Gallery, Complete gear list,
Tradition - Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.

sponsored links

1,795,690 views & 2,551 likes for this thread
Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.