Stealthy Ninja wrote in post #8938741
LOL. I love "whine", it goes well with "chicken".
There is no such thing as the perfect lens. Primes are sharp, but they don't move. Zooms never quite reach enough (or go wide enough). It's a struggle I tells ya.Well I guess you gotta do all you can do, if that's even possible...
Very simple solution:
1. Get rich, or marry someone who is rich (and loves to spoil you).
2. Buy all the lenses (for Canon EF mount) in existence from all the manufacturers, Canon, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina, etc. (Of course, by this I mean buy one copy of all the varieties, don't buy every single unit... gotta leave some for the rest of the world, you know.)
3. Find something to complain and whine about in spite of having all the choices available to you.
4. Since you are rich (or have a rich spouse), switch to Nikon and repeat steps 2 & 3. Then, do the same with Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, and so on.
5. Finally, just give up on photography because you will never be fully satisfied with any of your gear.
6. Rejoice in at least being rich, or having a rich spouse, and hire a personal professional photographer to do all the dirty work for you.
7. Alternatively, you could also step-up to medium-format and waste even more money.