Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 26 Sep 2005 (Monday) 09:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)

Citizensmith
Cream of the Crop
6,386 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Dec 2004

Nov 17, 2009 00:08 |  #3121

bjordan wrote in post #9028242 (external link)
and don't forget to pass it on to "everyone that needs a laugh" or at least 10 people.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, forgot the 10 people thing so you can have really good luck. Better than not forwarding it to 10 people and consequently suffering the pox. Good safety tip.

My POTN Gallery, Complete gear list,
Tradition - Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.

sponsored links
Thalagyrt
D'OH. I need to wake up some more.
4,816 posts
Joined Jan 2009

Nov 17, 2009 00:14 |  #3122

Agh. And here I thought I was safe from Comic Sans on my Linux machine... :lol:

James

neilwood32
Cream of the Crop
6,231 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Nov 17, 2009 05:00 |  #3123

Robert16 wrote in post #9029302 (external link)
Q. How do you make your girlfriend scream while you're having sex?

A. Call her up and tell her!!
:evil:

Thanks for that - my computer looks so much better now that it has a coffee coating!:lol::lol::lol:

Having a camera makes you no more a photographer than having a hammer and some nails makes you a carpenter - Claude Adams
Keep calm and carry a camera!
My Gear

SoccerRef
Goldmember
1,925 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Nov 17, 2009 06:23 |  #3124

tim wrote in post #9025765 (external link)
... Brilliant! People around me at work must be wondering why i'm sitting here cracking up!

Ditto, I had to share with my only male employee... wouldn't dare share that one with the others!!

Citizensmith wrote in post #9028719 (external link)
Oh yeah, forgot the 10 people thing so you can have really good luck. Better than not forwarding it to 10 people and consequently suffering the pox. Good safety tip.

Or so your prayers will be answered, or so you can "Prove that you are not ashamed of Jesus" or even so you can "Prove that you Love Jesus". (I'm sorry but those last two really bother me when I see 'em... If you're not living your life so that people already know, forwarding some stupid email ain't gonna help!!!)

SoccerRef - PergerPhotography.com (external link) - SUPPORT POTN HERE (external link)My Canon Gear - 7D, Gripped 40D, Gripped 20D, SD780IS, EFS 17-85 f/4.0-5.6 IS, EF 28-135 IS, 420EX
My Sigma Gear - 70-200 f2.8, 28-70mm f2.8 EX DG
Next in Line
- 5D, or Mark IIn

20droger
Cream of the Crop
14,685 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Nov 17, 2009 08:29 |  #3125

SoccerRef wrote in post #9029510 (external link)
Or so your prayers will be answered, or so you can "Prove that you are not ashamed of Jesus" or even so you can "Prove that you Love Jesus". (I'm sorry but those last two really bother me when I see 'em... If you're not living your life so that people already know, forwarding some stupid email ain't gonna help!!!)

Those types of things always cause me to place the sender on my "ignore anything from them" spam list, right along with virtually all those "send money now" televangelists. As if the Lord of All needs con artists and flim-flam men to spread his word.

There'll be a special place for such people when they pass on, and they needn't bother packing any sweaters.

Citizensmith
Cream of the Crop
6,386 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Dec 2004

Nov 17, 2009 09:12 |  #3126

Same here. Anyone sends me an email that tells me I have to forward it on it is guaranteed to get deleted no matter the content. Unfortunately I can't block people as most of this stuff comes from people at work and they do occasionally have something I need to read. :)

Roger, I'm guessing this place you are talking about is Sweden? I figured that as they probably already have plenty of sweaters there due to the weather.

My POTN Gallery, Complete gear list,
Tradition - Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.

Mark_Cohran
Cream of the Crop
15,692 posts
Best ofs: 1
Joined Jul 2002

Nov 17, 2009 09:45 |  #3127

Hi folks - just a gentle reminder that, with the exception of the glamour and nude section, we strive to keep the forum family friendly. Recently there are a few jokes that have been quite over the top. This is a long running thread, and while it has occasionally needed pruning, it's a testament to the forum members that it remains active and relatively clean. :) Let's try to keep it that way.

Mark
-----
Some primes, some zooms, some Ls, some bodies and they all play nice together.
Forty years of shooting and still learning.
My Tumblr Site (external link) (NSFW)
Follow Me on Instagram (external link)

WMS
"Escargot on the Hoof"
2,884 posts
Joined Nov 2006
Location: California, the land of the politicaly corrupt and innept

Nov 17, 2009 09:57 |  #3128

Mark_Cohran wrote in post #9030258 (external link)
Hi folks - just a gentle reminder that, with the exception of the glamour and nude section, we strive to keep the forum family friendly. Recently there are a few jokes that have been quite over the top. This is a long running thread, and while it has occasionally needed pruning, it's a testament to the forum members that it remains active and relatively clean. :) Let's try to keep it that way.

I think that he is referring to the joke about the short miner and his pick, He was a little picker.

Wayne

I'm just a simple maker of love charms and tokens,who occasionally takes a picture or two.
Gear list: more toys than I need, Fewer than I want.

Scottes
Trigger Man - POTN Retired
12,842 posts
Joined Nov 2003

Nov 17, 2009 10:12 |  #3129

Guineh wrote in post #9023547 (external link)
Hmm, lets try that....

for the fortunate among us....

I miss the 80s, when grandparents didn't have Internet access, and the Internet didn't have Comic Sans.

I miss archie and gopher.

<sigh>

You can take my 100-400 L away when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.
Scottes' Rum Pages - Rum Reviews And Info (external link)
Follower of Fidget - Joined the cult of HAMSTTR©

Dunedan
84 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Nov 17, 2009 11:40 |  #3130
bannedPermanent ban

I actually remember archie and gopher.

<sigh>

Robert16
I feel like such a square
2,178 posts
Joined Jun 2007

Nov 17, 2009 13:58 |  #3131

Mark_Cohran wrote in post #9030258 (external link)

Sho' thing Mark.

Robert.

gear

bjordan
977 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Nov 17, 2009 16:51 |  #3132

After losing my left big toe in an accident, I found a Mexican company that makes surprisingly affordable prosthetics out of common latex! They look natural and provide great support, the only drawback being that my wife now calls me Roberto.

"...this was the destiny of our lives. A long time ago this was our future, looking now for a lost pomegranate at Big Sur." -R. Brautigan

WMS
"Escargot on the Hoof"
2,884 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Nov 17, 2009 21:07 |  #3133

That is almost as bad as the young lass who wanted to be a equipment operator at a gold mine. Yes she always wanted to be a Gold Digger....

Wayne

I'm just a simple maker of love charms and tokens,who occasionally takes a picture or two.

20droger
Cream of the Crop
14,685 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Nov 17, 2009 23:41 as a reply to  @ WMS's post |  #3134

Reminds me of the young lady who hooked rugs for a living....

WMS
"Escargot on the Hoof"
2,884 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Nov 18, 2009 00:22 |  #3135

20droger wrote in post #9034850 (external link)
Reminds me of the young lady who hooked rugs for a living....

Droger Just how many of these young ladies do you know?

Wayne

sponsored links

1,773,750 views & 2,533 likes for this thread
Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.