Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 26 Sep 2005 (Monday) 09:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Nov 23, 2009 17:47 |  #3181

Citizensmith wrote in post #9069466 (external link)
Its not easy being a dolphin.

(very obscure beer related reference, anyone?)

i read it as 'dull finn' and am not sure where you're going with it, but let me get some popcorn first :-D

sponsored links
FlyingPhotog
Cream of the "Prop"
57,560 posts
Joined May 2007

Nov 23, 2009 17:48 |  #3182

tim wrote in post #9069361 (external link)
"Finland" is just a pun to throw us off the track. So is Hell "sinky". Fins? Sinky? Hello?! Pekka's actually a hyper-intelligent dolphin, they're learning about human culture in advance of their invasion force arriving to take over and rule the earth.

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome our new aquatic masters, and assure them that i'll happily throw them a fish every now and then, rub their bellies, and support the movement to ban drift-net fishing.

So would these be Aquatic underlords then?

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif'

Jay
Crosswind Images (external link)
Facebook Fan Page (external link)

"If you aren't getting extraordinary images from today's dSLRs, regardless of brand, it's not the camera!" - Bill Fortney, Nikon Corp.

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Nov 23, 2009 17:54 |  #3183

FlyingPhotog wrote in post #9069507 (external link)
So would these be Aquatic underlords then?

Aha! I always knew they had a secret porpoise!

FlyingPhotog
Cream of the "Prop"
57,560 posts
Joined May 2007

Nov 23, 2009 17:55 |  #3184

GROAN...

Jay
Crosswind Images (external link)
Facebook Fan Page (external link)

"If you aren't getting extraordinary images from today's dSLRs, regardless of brand, it's not the camera!" - Bill Fortney, Nikon Corp.

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Nov 23, 2009 17:59 |  #3185

FlyingPhotog wrote in post #9069550 (external link)
GROAN...

50mg of context, stat!

A marine biologist developed a race of genetically engineered dolphins that could live forever if they were fed a steady diet of seagulls. One day, his supply of the birds ran out so he had to go out and trap some more. On the way back, he spied two lions asleep on the road. Afraid to wake them, he gingerly stepped over them. Immediately, he was arrested and charged with transporting gulls across sedate lions for immortal porpoises.

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Nov 23, 2009 18:00 |  #3186

punbots are go:

King Ozymandias of Assyria was running low on cash after years of war with the Hittites. His last great possession was the Star of the Euphrates, the most valuable diamond in the ancient world. Desperate, he went to Croesus, the pawnbroker, to ask for a loan. Croesus said, "I'll give you 100,000 dinars for it." But I paid a million dinars for it," the King protested. "Don't you know who I am? I am the king!" Croesus replied, "When you wish to pawn a Star, makes no difference who you are."

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Nov 23, 2009 18:04 |  #3187

A famous Viking explorer returned home from a voyage and found his name missing from the town register. His wife insisted on complaining to the local civic official who apologized profusely saying, "I must have taken Leif off my census."

tim
Light Bringer
50,987 posts
Joined Nov 2004

Nov 23, 2009 18:12 as a reply to  @ lanno's post |  #3188

lanno wrote in post #9069575 (external link)
50mg of context, stat!

A marine biologist developed a race of genetically engineered dolphins that could live forever if they were fed a steady diet of seagulls. One day, his supply of the birds ran out so he had to go out and trap some more. On the way back, he spied two lions asleep on the road. Afraid to wake them, he gingerly stepped over them. Immediately, he was arrested and charged with transporting gulls across sedate lions for immortal porpoises.

That's awful, I love it!

Professional wedding photographer, solution architect and general technical guy with multiple Amazon Web Services certifications.
Read all my FAQs (wedding, printing, lighting, books, etc)

neilwood32
Cream of the Crop
6,231 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Nov 23, 2009 18:12 |  #3189

I am not a robot.

I am not a robot..

I am not a robot...

Having a camera makes you no more a photographer than having a hammer and some nails makes you a carpenter - Claude Adams
Keep calm and carry a camera!
My Gear

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Nov 23, 2009 18:16 |  #3190

neilwood32 wrote in post #9069636 (external link)
I am not a robot.

I am not a robot..

I am not a robot...

you'd know/remember "Minder"?

my favourite line(s) from one episode:

"I used to think I was a parrot, but I'm alright now"

repeated ad nauseum

tim...but wait, thar be more!

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Nov 23, 2009 18:16 |  #3191

An Indian chief was feeling very sick, so he summoned the medicine man. After a brief examination, the medicine man took out a long, thin strip of elk rawhide and gave it to the chief, telling him to bite off, chew, and swallow one inch of the leather every day. After a month, the medicine man returned to see how the chief was feeling. The chief shrugged and said, "The thong is ended, but the malady lingers on."

WMS
"Escargot on the Hoof"
2,884 posts
Joined Nov 2006
Location: California, the land of the politicaly corrupt and innept

Nov 23, 2009 19:03 |  #3192

Gentlemen if this continues we shall all be severely punished

Wayne

I'm just a simple maker of love charms and tokens,who occasionally takes a picture or two.
Gear list: more toys than I need, Fewer than I want.

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Nov 23, 2009 20:03 |  #3193

1000arms wrote in post #9070072 (external link)
Do you find replacing the batteries in scat to be revolting? Get a charge out of it? Find it shocking? Are these puns current enough for you? Do you have the capacity to handle them. Shall we induct you into the hall of shame? Wire you still reading these? Have you transformed yourself? Shall we socket to you? You don't know jack!

Ohm igod

that's reVOLTing

neilwood32
Cream of the Crop
6,231 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Nov 23, 2009 20:07 |  #3194

1000arms wrote in post #9070072 (external link)
Do you find replacing the batteries in scat to be revolting? Get a charge out of it? Find it shocking? Are these puns current enough for you? Do you have the capacity to handle them. Shall we induct you into the hall of shame? Wire you still reading these? Have you transformed yourself? Shall we socket to you? You don't know jack!

Dont worry he will be up on charges for it?

Shocking aint it?

Having a camera makes you no more a photographer than having a hammer and some nails makes you a carpenter - Claude Adams
Keep calm and carry a camera!
My Gear

lanno
185 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Nov 23, 2009 20:25 |  #3195

phlogiston a dead horse?

sponsored links

2,005,997 views & 2,805 likes for this thread
Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.