All great advised here! Thanks Guys.
I am going to hold on for a week or so to see if the price finally appear then decide.
I feel guilty because I return a lots in Amazon, though I could keep this but now the MK2 announce, looks like I have other way than return it.
If then the MK2 price too high, I will just buy back the MK1 or even the F4 IS.