This is day 4. 4 days of non-stop partying. I was so drained by the end! But I enjoyed every minute of it.
1. 40D/17-55 - The detail on the dress was AMAZING. SO much to it that it weighed 10 lbs.
2. 40D/17-55 - Hair and makeup
3. 1Ds3/85 1.8 - Groom getting ready
4. 1D3/24-105 - LOVE the tension on the FOB as he looks out the window. He's waiting for the groom and his entourage to arrive to welcome them to take his daughter away.
5. 1Ds3/70-200 - Hindu Ceremony - she is leaving her family and joining his
6. 1Ds3/70-200 - part two of the previous photo... the bride's family.
7. D700/50 1.4 - Agni
8. 1Ds3/70-200 - The fire was only like 8 inches tall but used the angle to make it look big LOL
9. 1Ds3/70-200 - Prayer
10. 1Ds3/70-200 - I thought it was cute when she was fixing his outfit
11. 40D/17-55 - Enjoying a moment
12. 1Ds3/10-22 - The school she went to.
13. 40D/17-55 - Bird's eye view
14. 40D/17-55 - Did I say I LOVED her dress?? ??
15. 1Ds3/70-200 - Resting on the rocks
16. 1Ds3/70-200 - Had to work the dress into even into the turban shot LOL.
17. 40D/10-22 - Love to get right into the action on the dancefloor. Lit with 100% flash.
Impossible to tell the story of the wedding in a post of 8 images. You gotta see the slideshow to get the full effect: Edmonton Hindu Wedding Photography.