Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
Thread started 08 Mar 2010 (Monday) 17:24
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

70-200 Coffee Mug available for preorder

Calindy
816 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Mar 12, 2010 12:42 |  #151

and...for the Canadian photogs, this was also on the page:
If you live in Vancouver, Lens & Shutter has ordered a whole bunch. Ask for Barbara at the west Broadway branch 604 736-3461 and tell her I referred you. She is putting names on the list. :-) (written by Katie Yu)

Calindy
Photography is my Prozac!
Canon Digital EOS 7 D, Lenses: EF IS 100-400mm L USM, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM , Tamron 18-270 mm, Canon EF 50 mm F/1:4 USM, Tokina 11-16MM F/2.8 ATX 116 Lens, 430EX Canon Flash, Canon G 10 , Blackrapid R-7 Strap

sponsored links
Lysendriel
86 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Mar 12, 2010 14:20 |  #152

Quizzical_Squirrel wrote in post #9782081 (external link)
and I've just bought melamine plates for eating outside in the summer only to be told by a friend that melamine probably leaches fomaldehyde.
So when all my cook-outs are going to look like we're on the set of Dawn of the Dead, lead in the coffee can only add to the atmosphere!

I wouldn't worry about it. Aspartame, the artificial sweetener in most diet products, breaks down into formaldehyde when digested.

Now, lead paint, that's a little more worrisome. Though, to be fair, what's a little more brain loss at this point. ;)

Canon EOS 1D Mark II EOS 1D Mark III | Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM | Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II VC LD Aspherical [IF] | Canon Speedlite 430EX II

RiaGurl
Goldmember
1,857 posts
Joined Sep 2008

Mar 12, 2010 14:23 |  #153

Lysendriel wrote in post #9783637 (external link)
I wouldn't worry about it. Aspartame, the artificial sweetener in most diet products, breaks down into formaldehyde when digested.

Now, lead paint, that's a little more worrisome. Though, to be fair, what's a little more brain loss at this point. ;)

:shock: ya and what about most everything that is made in china that you get from walfart and ikea and such. do you forget that all that other plastic that you have in your house is 90+ percent likely made in china?

with your logic(the other guy not you lysend), you better just throw all that out and buy EVERYTHING MADE IN THE USA.

VictoRia:roll::D
Canon 20D,40D gripped,50D gripped,7D gripped
A flash for each^. 2x580EX II, 1x430EX II, 550EX
Bunch of glass.:)
Bunch of accessories.

canondslr
940 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Mar 12, 2010 17:07 |  #154

update:
I ordered online from Henrys and pay with paypal.

Today:
1)link to Henrys is gone for this lens mug
2)my "order history" for this lens mug on henrys website is also gone (its like I never ordered from them at all).
3)still have to check my PP if they actually charged me or not (they/Henrys say they will only charge when they fulfill the order)

Supra_t
515 posts
Joined Jan 2010

Mar 12, 2010 19:08 as a reply to  @ canondslr's post |  #155

My order from Henrys is still confirmed pending shipment, maybe they are getting less than expected and can only cover those that got in early.

James Cause Photography
[Flickr (external link)] [LIke me on facebook (external link)]

datadump
Goldmember
1,932 posts
Joined Oct 2007

Mar 12, 2010 20:41 |  #156

watch. once ppl start receiving these mugs, we are all going to pour tea/coffee in these mugs and proudly goto work showing off these puppies.

all of us are nerds

datadump

Analog6
565 posts
Joined Jan 2007

Mar 14, 2010 21:39 |  #157

I have tried several sites but it is all just for north americans, we poor overseas folk don't get a look in. Anyone know anywhere that will post to Australia for these? Or would some kind soul buy an extra and I'll pay for all postage and your time and trouble? I can get one on Ebay but it is $115 AUD all up and I really can't afford quite that much. I don't care if it is the 240-105 or the 70-200 one, I'd just like one.

Odille
---------------
My Facebook (external link) / Photo Blog (external link) / RedBubble shop (external link) / My Calendars (external link)

tnguyen600
Goldmember
1,478 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Feb 2009

Mar 14, 2010 21:49 |  #158

I ordered three just because shipping was the same regardless of the amount purchased. When I get them in, I can send you one if you pay shipping, etc. I'm not looking to make any money, so don't worry lol

Gear List
www.tvnphotography.com

HighSnobility
169 posts
Joined Feb 2010

Mar 14, 2010 23:07 as a reply to  @ tnguyen600's post |  #159

tnguyen600 I would be interested to grab the other one from you if it's available for sale. also from Australia and can't find one anywhere :mad: lol.

flickr (external link) - gear

RiaGurl
Goldmember
1,857 posts
Joined Sep 2008

Mar 15, 2010 01:06 |  #160

HighSnobility wrote in post #9797677 (external link)
tnguyen600 I would be interested to grab the other one from you if it's available for sale. also from Australia and can't find one anywhere :mad: lol.

where in australia?

you are closer to the chinaman shipping the 24-105mm there was a link posted there for that. he got a bunch more in. search the other coffee mug thread. dont have link right now.

look for the chinaman selling it, not linde??? with 7 ratings. you will be able to tell from the price $40 vs $60-$100.

Bunch of accessories.

Abyssgh0st
340 posts
Joined Feb 2010

Mar 15, 2010 01:53 |  #161

I ordered one a few days ago from a Canadian site.. cost $42 and was shipping to the USA. Never got an email that it's shipped yet (been almost a week.. pending payment still from my bank account). I hope I end up receiving it!

Gear List

My Flickr (external link)

C_Riv
65 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Mar 15, 2010 01:55 |  #162

tnguyen600 wrote in post #9797210 (external link)
I ordered three just because shipping was the same regardless of the amount purchased. When I get them in, I can send you one if you pay shipping, etc. I'm not looking to make any money, so don't worry lol

I would take you up on that :D Would you be willing to ship to Minnesota?

http://www.darrinriver​.com (external link) - My Website - http://www.indiadarrin​.blogspot.com (external link) - My photo blog while in India! - Gear List

RiaGurl
Goldmember
1,857 posts
Joined Sep 2008

Mar 15, 2010 02:31 |  #163

i would take you up on that. would you be willing to ship to californication?

Bunch of accessories.

Ikyo
108 posts
Joined Oct 2009

Mar 15, 2010 08:21 |  #164

I think this is going to be hotter then the initial release of the 7D.

MDJAK
Cream of the Crop
24,722 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Joined Nov 2004

Mar 15, 2010 10:34 |  #165

Analog6 wrote in post #9797149 (external link)
I have tried several sites but it is all just for north americans, we poor overseas folk don't get a look in. Anyone know anywhere that will post to Australia for these? Or would some kind soul buy an extra and I'll pay for all postage and your time and trouble? I can get one on Ebay but it is $115 AUD all up and I really can't afford quite that much. I don't care if it is the 240-105 or the 70-200 one, I'd just like one.

What sites have you seen this?

sponsored links

78,080 views & 0 likes for this thread
70-200 Coffee Mug available for preorder
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.