Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 26 Sep 2005 (Monday) 09:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)

icopus
"the creep following them around taking pictures"
2,845 posts
Gallery: 10 photos
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 08, 2019 21:15 |  #8761

While taxiing at London's Airport, the crew of a US Air flight departing for Ft. Lauderdale made a wrong turn and came nose to nose with a United 727..

An irate female ground controller lashed out at the US Air crew, screaming:"US Air 2771, where the hell are you going? I told you to turn right onto Charlie taxiway! You turned right on Delta! Stop right there. I know it's difficult for you to tell the difference between C and D, but get it right!"

Continuing her rage to the embarrassed crew, she was now shouting hysterically: "God! Now you've screwed everything up! It'll take forever to sort this out! You stay right there and don't move till I tell you to! You can expect progressive taxi instructions in about half an hour, and I want you to go exactly where I tell you, when I tell you, and how I tell you! You got that, US Air 2771?"

"Yes, ma'am," the humbled crew responded.

Naturally, the ground control communications frequency fell terribly silent after the verbal bashing of US Air 2771. Nobody wanted to chance engaging the irate ground controller in her current state of mind.. Tension in every cockpit out around Gatwick was definitely running high. Just then an unknown pilot broke the silence and keyed his microphone, asking: "Wasn't I married to you once?"

It's my life and I'll get pissed if I want to.
"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar." - E.R. Murrow

sponsored links
pbigelow
Goldmember
2,418 posts
Joined Dec 2009

Oct 09, 2019 15:18 |  #8762

it takes me 5 minutes to walk from my house to the bar

it takes me 25 minutes to walk from the bar to my house

the difference is staggering

icopus
2,845 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 09, 2019 18:33 |  #8763

Betty and Martin were about to get married. Just before the wedding, they were tragically killed in a car crash. When they arrived at the gates of heaven they explained to St. Peter that they were about to be married on earth, and that now they would very much like to be married in heaven.

St. Peter said, "Betty and Martin you are a deserving couple, wait here in the reception room." He was gone for several months then at last, St Peter returned.

Martin said, "We've been thinking as we were waiting here, eternity is a long time to be married."
Betty chipped in, "We were wondering, if the marriage did not work, could you arrange for a divorce?"

St. Peter was exasperated and then said, "Look! It took me 6 days to find a priest up here in heaven. How long do you think it would take me to find a lawyer up here?"

"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar." - E.R. Murrow

Hoof ­ Arted
367 posts
Gallery: 40 photos
Joined Oct 2017

Oct 10, 2019 17:13 |  #8764

As my 5 year-old grandson and I carved a pumpkin yesterday I swear I heard him whisper "That's what happens to snitches."

Hoof ­ Arted
367 posts
Joined Oct 2017

Oct 10, 2019 17:14 |  #8765

When two masked men came into the store my wife said "Don't you dare try to be a hero."

"But they got to pick Batman and Spiderman costumes," I whined as she led me over to the stupid pirate section.

Hoof ­ Arted
367 posts
Joined Oct 2017

Oct 10, 2019 17:20 |  #8766

I think my doctor is having hallucinations. When I went in for a hearing exam she closed the door because of the "terrible giraffe" in the hallway.

kiwichris
I forget how I didded that!
3,233 posts
Gallery: 171 photos
Joined Oct 2008
Post edited 1 month ago by kiwichris.

Oct 10, 2019 17:25 |  #8767

Three deaf guys are going to Wembley by train for the first time. The train stops,
"Is this Wembley?" asks one.
"No it's Thursday" answers the second.
"So am I, lets go get a drink" says the third.

Not a true story but it is a very real representation of what hearing loss is like. Also funny, even to us deaf fellas :)

Panasonic Lumix G9 and lenses from 7mm wide to 300mm long.
http://www.flickr.com/​photos/chriswaynzpics/ (external link)

Jonzjob
193 posts
Gallery: 12 photos
Joined Apr 2012
Location: Ex Nr Carcassonne S France. Now NW Wiltshire, Blighty

Oct 11, 2019 02:32 |  #8768

It's hard to say what my wife does for a living?

She sells sea shells on the sea shore.

My ambition for a good while is to grow old disgracefully. So far my wife tells me that I am doing really well!
https://johnamandiers.​wixsite.com/johns-w-o-w-1 (external link)
John.

avondale87
Cream of the Crop
5,280 posts
Gallery: 465 photos
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 11, 2019 02:43 as a reply to  @ Jonzjob's post |  #8769

You're lucky to see any shells on the beach these days.
Curious who makes the shells for her  :p

Richard

Hoof ­ Arted
367 posts
Joined Oct 2017

Oct 13, 2019 14:47 |  #8770

I'm thinking about wearing a Santa outfit as my Halloween costume just to screw with people who complain about Christmas sales starting too soon.

Hoof ­ Arted
367 posts
Joined Oct 2017

Oct 13, 2019 14:52 |  #8771

I asked my buddy what his opinion was about Brexit.

"It's total bullshit," he said. "Absolute crap!"

"It probably is," I responded, "but let's hear it anyways."

Hoof ­ Arted
367 posts
Joined Oct 2017

Oct 13, 2019 14:53 |  #8772

Todays Tip: If you're being chased by a police dog try not to go through a little tunnel, run across a see saw and then jump through a hoop. They're trained for that.

icopus
2,845 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Oct 13, 2019 16:28 |  #8773

Hoof Arted wrote in post #18943718 (external link)
I'm thinking about wearing a Santa outfit as my Halloween costume just to screw with people who complain about Christmas sales starting too soon.

Actually, what a crazy idea to wear a Santa outfit with the Joker's face. What a startle when you quickly turn around after they open the door! Bwaaahahaha.
Probably too alarming for a 60 year old to do, but oh to be <16 years old again!

Hoof ­ Arted
367 posts
Joined Oct 2017

Oct 18, 2019 16:08 |  #8774

A man is in the local hospital and knows his time on earth is short, so he requests his family be called to his bedside. After everyone is present the man says:

"To my dear wife Susan, I want you to take all of the businesses in the town square.

"To my son Robert, I want you to take the houses south of town.

"To my son Mikey, I want to you take the houses around the Elementary school.

"To my dear daughter Elise, I want you to take all the houses out around the lake."

He then lowers his head and closes his eyes. The attending nurse is flabbergasted and quietly says to the mans wife "Your husband lives as if he has practically nothing, but he was obviously a hard working man to have accumulated so much property."

His wife looks surprised and says "Property? There is no property. He had a newspaper route."

Hoof ­ Arted
367 posts
Joined Oct 2017

Oct 18, 2019 16:08 |  #8775

The best things in life start with the letter "S"
Sunshine
Sleep
Spizza
Sbeer
Sdonuts
Sice Cream
Stacos

sponsored links

1,951,381 views & 2,731 likes for this thread
Whats Your Favorite Joke? (Please don't report bad jokes)
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.