Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #187
The weather is changing, leaves are sprouting and flowers are blooming where I live. For the next 2-3 weeks, colleges and local schools will be giving the students a break so I want to see something or someone (or people) into the spring groove. Happy shooting everyone
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at noon Pacific Time Saturday April 9, 2011. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules https://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=194510.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - noon Central Time Saturday April 2, 2011.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.