Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 03 Oct 2005 (Monday) 10:04
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Authorized & Unauthorized Online U.S. Canon Vendors

Beau1k
295 posts
Joined Oct 2010

Nov 22, 2010 20:00 |  #76

http://usa.canon.com …anonAuthorizedD​ealers.pdf (external link)

7D - Transcend 32GB 600x - 70/200 IS II & 17-55 - Dolica Proline Carbon Fiber

sponsored links
Cucamonga ­ Al
Goldmember
2,095 posts
Joined May 2006

May 26, 2011 13:52 |  #77

In SoCal what about Samys and Calumet? Good sized dealers with internet sites.

Have plenty of Canons, enough ammo, enough to blow 'em to "L". Now, I just have to learn to aim.

www.flickr.com/photos/​albert_l_lipsey (external link)

bcd01
Goldmember
2,428 posts
Joined Oct 2008

May 27, 2011 19:26 |  #78

Great reference, thanks for posting

bcd01 - devices of enjoyment list :D

jrbdmb
Goldmember
1,291 posts
Joined May 2011

Jun 05, 2011 07:36 |  #79

I wonder where Google Products gets their vendor ratings from? For example, a Google search for the 430EX II flash finds the lowest price by far from AccessoryCircut.com.

Google Products shows a 4.5 star rating for AccessoryCircut.com (369 reviews). But ResellerRatings is a bit less kind (0.94 out of 10). Of course I steered clear of this outfit, but I wonder how many get sucked in because of the good Google rating?

Tools: 70D, 10-22, Tamron 24-70 VC, 70-300L, 135 f2L

Ruano
28 posts
Joined Oct 2011

Oct 12, 2011 12:53 |  #80

I was still wondering if anyone has dealt with Cameta Camera? They have a good resellerrating 9.35/10 the BBB gives them a B rating. USA.CANON has them down as a Authorized Dealer but still I would like to hear from some of you out there who buy on=line all the time if you've dealt with them or not. Thanks for the feedback....and this thread :)

60D Starter Kit :cool:

henryp
419 posts
Joined Jun 2004

Oct 24, 2011 15:51 |  #81

Ruano -- I'd take a resellerratings review before a BBB review every time if the resellerratings review is based on an adequate sample size. YMMV.

Henry Posner (external link)
B&H Photo-Video (external link)

Tedphoto
Mostly Lurking
10 posts
Joined Dec 2008

Oct 31, 2011 21:13 |  #82

Ruano wrote in post #13240695 (external link)
I was still wondering if anyone has dealt with Cameta Camera? They have a good resellerrating 9.35/10 the BBB gives them a B rating. USA.CANON has them down as a Authorized Dealer but still I would like to hear from some of you out there who buy on=line all the time if you've dealt with them or not. Thanks for the feedback....and this thread :)

It's a reputable store that's been around a long time. I have been there and bought from them.

Marq
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined May 2012

May 03, 2012 11:47 |  #83

I would like to add H and B Digital (external link)
They are a Canon Authorized Dealer. I Pass by them on my way to work and the times I have stopped by, they have told me when the rebates were starting so i can get the good prices. They also let me try the cameras is store. I have bought a T3i, few lenses and a couple of p&s from them and their prices are same as B & H.

Rittrato
Goldmember
1,224 posts
Joined May 2010

Jun 30, 2012 13:55 as a reply to  @ Beau1k's post |  #84

Wrong thread

reefvilla
Goldmember
1,027 posts
Gallery: 44 photos
Joined May 2010

Jul 21, 2014 11:41 as a reply to  @ post 5627353 |  #85

www.Cameracanada.com (external link) is not an authorized canon dealer, as per Canon US corporate headquarters.

EDIT: I did not know it made a difference if they were out of the country... Sorry to Cameracanada as well as you CPW!

-----------Canon EOS R -----------

PhotoPrice
176 posts
Joined Jun 2008

Jul 21, 2014 13:16 |  #86

reefvilla wrote in post #17045991 (external link)
www.Cameracanada.com (external link) is not an authorized canon dealer, as per Canon US corporate headquarters.

That would be because they are not a US Canon dealer.

They are a Canadian authorized Canon dealer. Their brick and mortar store name is "Forest City Images Centre, Ltd.". You can verify that they are an authorized dealer on www.canon.ca (external link).

All Canada and USA Canon imaging products (with the exception of the 1D X) sold by authorized dealers currently come with a two-country warranty card good for warranty service in both countries.

sponsored links

20,303 views & 0 likes for this thread
Authorized & Unauthorized Online U.S. Canon Vendors
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.