Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #193
Time Exposure . . . that is the topic for this week's DSLR Speed Challenge. For this contest, I'm looking for any type of photo that was exposed for 5 seconds or longer. It can be a nighttime landscape or cityscape, or perhaps something arty showing light streaks. Long exposures are one of my favorite photo subjects; can't wait to see what you all come up with!
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time Thursday, 26 May 2011. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time Thursday, 26 May 2011.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.