Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events 
Thread started 27 Jun 2011 (Monday) 12:29
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

I did a newborn mentoring session....

renzdurano88
45 posts
Joined Jul 2011

Jul 12, 2011 21:00 |  #31

What a cute baby. She is really an angel.

newport beach wedding photographers (external link)
indian wedding pictures (external link)

sponsored links
beano
Goldmember
4,168 posts
Joined May 2006

Jul 14, 2011 12:03 |  #32

misssassylassy wrote in post #12673612 (external link)
Thanks we will be running workshops

Will you be updating us on the workshops in here? I'd love to do one, it'll just come down to cost and time/date i guess.. ;)

Scott

jcu809
411 posts
Joined Dec 2009

Jul 14, 2011 15:42 |  #33

So nice! Great work.

Gear List

grd601
81 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Jul 14, 2011 15:47 |  #34

Amazing work! The posing/lighting is amazing in these!

gear : 5D3, 5D2, Canon 35L, 70-200 2.8 II IS, 15 mm Fisheye 135L, 85L, 16-35L, 100L Macro www.dgstudiosphotograp​hy.com (external link)

tommmy.star
294 posts
Joined Sep 2010

Jul 14, 2011 16:27 |  #35

misssassylassy wrote in post #12673612 (external link)
Thanks we will be running workshops

Count me in for your workshop if you do one in London or nearby and I'm dead serious.
I would love if you could email me when you know any more details.

Canon 5DIII |Canon 30mm f2 | Canon 85mm f1.2L |Canon 100mm f2.4L| Canon 70-200mm f2.8II L
London Wedding Photographer (external link)
My 500px.com (external link)

Geo
Goldmember
1,690 posts
Joined Nov 2006

Jul 16, 2011 13:25 |  #36

!! Awesome!!! very nice shot, all well done and the process are amazing too.. I love it...

flickr (external link) FACEBOOK (external link) Canon EOS 5D mark II, Canon EOS 7D,Lens: Canon 24-70 mm 2.8 L, 85 mm 1.8, 50 mm 1.8 Canon 70-200 mm 2.8 [COLOR=Red]L IS[COLOR=Black], Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 , 16-35mm 2.8LII-Flash: Canon 430 EX, 580 EX II, Extender EF 2X II, and much more stuff.
In his own words, "I don't photographer the world as it is. I photographer the world as I would like it to be." Monte Zucker.

spenc
71 posts
Joined Mar 2010

Jul 16, 2011 15:18 |  #37

Hi these are great images,
but how do you get the babies to sleep do deeply?

Spence

bluelight
651 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Jul 17, 2011 03:34 |  #38

Awsome, in love with each and everyone of them

Gul
Canon 5D MarkII, 35mm F2.0, 50mm F1.4, 85mm F 1.8, 135mmF2.0L, a little bit of this and a little bit of that

AndyE
202 posts
Joined Jun 2011

Jul 17, 2011 23:18 as a reply to  @ bluelight's post |  #39

The pictures are all great quality. But I am wondering which parents want their children in those poses. I have a 7 month year old daughter, and I would never put her in these situations (my wife was shocked when she saw the baby in those positions; her comment: "the poor baby"). I have fun shooting my daughter, but in real situations where she has fun. The cocoon, that's just too much for me.
Please don't get me wrong, nothing against the pictures and your work. Just not my taste.

Gear: 60D; EF-s 17-55mm; EF 16-35mm f/4 L IS; EF 50mm f/1.8; EF 28mm f/2.8; Tamron 70-300mm
http://www.eckertphoto​graphy.net (external link)

misssassylassy
THREAD ­ STARTER
524 posts
Joined May 2009

Jul 18, 2011 05:01 |  #40

tommmy.star wrote in post #12758961 (external link)
Count me in for your workshop if you do one in London or nearby and I'm dead serious.
I would love if you could email me when you know any more details.

Thanks the workshops will be held near kidderminster at my friends studio we are trying to arrange one for the beginning of sept. My 1 to 1 sessions are at my home in Harworth 10 mins south of Doncaster please contact me if you have any more questions arah@sarahwilkesphotog​raphy.co.uk (external link)

AndyE wrote:
The pictures are all great quality. But I am wondering which parents want their children in those poses. I have a 7 month year old daughter, and I would never put her in these situations (my wife was shocked when she saw the baby in those positions; her comment: "the poor baby"). I have fun shooting my daughter, but in real situations where she has fun. The cocoon, that's just too much for me.
Please don't get me wrong, nothing against the pictures and your work. Just not my taste.

I get booked BECAUSE of those poses baby is happy and safe fast asleep and content! I am a mum and nursery nurse i would NEVER put a baby in danger!

This one for instant bean bag was right underneath and mum was standing right next to baby holding the basket. I cloned her out

IMAGE: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5073/5901477725_8b1b032e78_b.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com …esphotography/5​901477725/  (external link)
{Garden of Love} (external link) by Sarah Wilkes Photography (external link), on Flickr

Blog (external link) | Website | (external link) Flickr (external link)

Scoota
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2011

Jul 18, 2011 07:38 |  #41

These are great photos. Love your work.

Scotty.

Body: 5Diii, 7d.
Lens: 85mm f/1.2 ii, 70-200 f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8

misssassylassy
THREAD ­ STARTER
524 posts
Joined May 2009

Jul 18, 2011 07:53 |  #42

Thank you

AndyE
202 posts
Joined Jun 2011

Jul 18, 2011 22:04 |  #43

misssassylassy wrote in post #12777604 (external link)
Thanks the workshops will be held near kidderminster at my friends studio we are trying to arrange one for the beginning of sept. My 1 to 1 sessions are at my home in Harworth 10 mins south of Doncaster please contact me if you have any more questions arah@sarahwilkesphotog​raphy.co.uk (external link)

I get booked BECAUSE of those poses baby is happy and safe fast asleep and content! I am a mum and nursery nurse i would NEVER put a baby in danger!

This one for instant bean bag was right underneath and mum was standing right next to baby holding the basket. I cloned her out

QUOTED IMAGE
IMAGE LINK: http://www.flickr.com …esphotography/5​901477725/  (external link)
{Garden of Love} (external link) by Sarah Wilkes Photography (external link), on Flickr

Sorry, by no means did I imply that the babies are in a dangerous situation or are unhappy about it. I am sure that you and the mom/dad take care of that. What I meant is that those poses look so unnatural for me and I personally do not like the style. I just prefer baby pictures which are natural and not where the baby is "presented". Some of your pictures with the baby and the mom are awesome. I really like those.

Gear: 60D; EF-s 17-55mm; EF 16-35mm f/4 L IS; EF 50mm f/1.8; EF 28mm f/2.8; Tamron 70-300mm
http://www.eckertphoto​graphy.net (external link)

misssassylassy
THREAD ­ STARTER
524 posts
Joined May 2009

Jul 19, 2011 06:13 as a reply to  @ AndyE's post |  #44

Ok no problem! And thanks

Ken_Rockwell
65 posts
Joined Nov 2010

Jul 19, 2011 11:32 |  #45
bannedPermanent ban

I LOVE all these. Great job.

sponsored links

10,160 views & 0 likes for this thread
I did a newborn mentoring session....
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.