Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 10 Jul 2011 (Sunday) 01:47
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

HOT DEALS on refurb Canon lenses!

HansSteinert
419 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jul 12, 2011 16:03 |  #91

And it's gone.

sponsored links
aboss3
Goldmember
2,616 posts
Joined Jan 2010

Jul 12, 2011 16:05 |  #92
bannedPermanent ban

HyperYagami wrote in post #12747174 (external link)
100-400mm in stock now, on your mark...

Not anymore :D too late here :)

Gear | My gear is changing faster than I can update the signature
VoyageEyewear (external link)

HansSteinert
419 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jul 12, 2011 16:06 |  #93

So I guess these aren't really restocks... probably just past orders that were canceled? Meaning there's only going to be 1 or 2 added at a time.

MOkoFOko
nut impotent and avoiding Geoff
19,889 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Jul 12, 2011 16:07 |  #94

Of all the L-offerings on the refurb page, the 100-400 feels like the weakest. I'm surprised you guys are jumping on it. Considering tax and shipping, people in the FS section are right in line with that price... or cheaper.

My Gearlist

aboss3
Goldmember
2,616 posts
Joined Jan 2010

Jul 12, 2011 16:17 |  #95
bannedPermanent ban

I've seen 70-200 f/4 IS pop up and out a few times this morning.....REFRESH!!! :)))))))))

Gear | My gear is changing faster than I can update the signature
VoyageEyewear (external link)

kolusu
88 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Jul 12, 2011 16:50 |  #96

smacatl wrote in post #12747161 (external link)
I have tabs open for everything I am looking for - hitting refresh in each tab every 2-3 minutes. Not much hope at this point, but keeping my fingers crossed.

The page hits for their website must have gone thru the roof the past 48 hours.

The trick is to add everything you are interested in to your wishlist and refresh your wishlist page.

Once it comes in stock, u will see the add to cart button highlighted and it adds it very quickly compared to the product page.

Started looking into this sale for the 580 Ex and got suckered into buying a MK II.

Have had the 5D twice yesterday and once today (using the trick above) but couldn't make up my mind to spend another 1800 on a hobby :(

nyy
616 posts
Joined May 2006

Jul 12, 2011 16:59 as a reply to  @ kolusu's post |  #97

My 10-22mm is shipping.

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside." --Mitch Hedberg

smacatl
Goldmember
1,561 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Jul 12, 2011 17:02 |  #98

kolusu wrote in post #12747429 (external link)
The trick is to add everything you are interested in to your wishlist and refresh your wishlist page.

Once it comes in stock, u will see the add to cart button highlighted and it adds it very quickly compared to the product page.

Started looking into this sale for the 580 Ex and got suckered into buying a MK II.

Have had the 5D twice yesterday and once today (using the trick above) but couldn't make up my mind to spend another 1800 on a hobby :(

Thanks for the tip - that's a lot easier than clicking on 5 different tabs.

You seem to have the magic touch. If you get lucky again, pull the trigger and PM me!

Smacatl
Premier Member of the OGUS Photo Club (Over-Geared, Under-Skilled) (with Credit to our President & Founder JWCDDS)
Gear List

eekthecat
134 posts
Joined Oct 2008

Jul 12, 2011 17:06 |  #99

Indeed... I'd be willing to pay a reasonable finder's fee to anyone who is able to snag a 5d2 or a 70-200L f/2.8 IS II. :)

xdmg
538 posts
Joined Sep 2009

Jul 12, 2011 17:29 as a reply to  @ post 12747640 |  #100

Anyone who has ordered something recently (today) get a order confirmation email or have it show up on order lists in account settings?

http://rohofoto.com (external link) | facebook (external link)

HansSteinert
419 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jul 12, 2011 17:36 |  #101

ninetwentynine wrote in post #12747640 (external link)
my buddy programmed some script thingy, said he got three 5D2s and a 85L (all to resell). told him to get me an 85L if he could, haha.

doubt it though.

It auto-buys for him?

ninetwentynine
Goldmember
1,045 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Jul 12, 2011 17:43 as a reply to  @ HansSteinert's post |  #102

idk how it works, he already has the cameras shipped though.

HansSteinert
419 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jul 12, 2011 18:03 |  #103

How much does he want for one?

khng30
172 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Jul 12, 2011 18:06 |  #104

i ordered a 300 f4 IS, received a confirmation email and is on order history. Just wondering if i'm going to get an email saying sorry not in stock.

thaking
Goldmember
1,358 posts
Joined Jun 2008

Jul 13, 2011 06:18 |  #105

This sale was rubbish. They offer up a nice discount knowing full well they won't have anything in stock. Very few lenses were available.

sponsored links

12,259 views & 0 likes for this thread
HOT DEALS on refurb Canon lenses!
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.