Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
Thread started 11 Jul 2011 (Monday) 04:03
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Women's Camera Bag - Epiphanie Bags?

kathfern
THREAD ­ STARTER
541 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Nov 30, 2011 22:49 |  #46

Thanks so much for the review that was great!. Is that the 7D you have in the bag or the Xsi, and does it have the 50mm lens on it?

Kathy - 5D III : 60D : 24 2.8 : 50 1.4 : 24-105L : 100 2.8 USM Macro : 40 2.8 : 430EXii
Web (external link)

Facebook (external link)

sponsored links
Rainyday
Goldmember
1,192 posts
Gallery: 23 photos
Joined Aug 2005

Dec 01, 2011 08:05 as a reply to  @ kathfern's post |  #47

I put the Xsi in, just because it's right now my daytrip camera. However, the Ginger would easily hold the 7D, no problem. And yes, the 50mm is mounted on it.

I take the Xsi if I am worried about theft or damage, I take the 7D when I am trying for really outstanding images, or anything that requires sophisticated focus. The focusing difference between the Xsi and the 7D is night and day.

I'm taking Ginger out for a photo trip this weekend and will post the results. I think she'll do just fine.

NASS ­ Photo
Goldmember
2,253 posts
Joined Jun 2009

Dec 02, 2011 06:17 as a reply to  @ post 13482759 |  #48

Kathy & Rainyday. Maybe I should thank you, or maybe not. My wife saw the pics of the epiphanie bags, and read your comments. Now, she wants one for her 65th B-day, to carry her N*k*n camera & lenses. In addition to Suzy, if I ever want to know how to spend my money, I will contact you. Seriously, thanks for the suggestion. I did not know what to get her. Nick

NickS

Canon 5DMIII; Canon EF35mm, f/1.4L; EF85mm, f/1.8; EF135mm, f/2.0L; EF200mm, f/2.8L.

Rainyday
Goldmember
1,192 posts
Joined Aug 2005

Dec 02, 2011 09:37 |  #49

Nicksan3 wrote in post #13483638 (external link)
Kathy & Rainyday. Maybe I should thank you, or maybe not. My wife saw the pics of the epiphanie bags, and read your comments. Now, she wants one for her 65th B-day, to carry her N*k*n camera & lenses. In addition to Suzy, if I ever want to know how to spend my money, I will contact you. Seriously, thanks for the suggestion. I did not know what to get her. Nick

Go for it! Honestly, she'll dance around the room and give you lots of hugs and kisses. I'm told by other Epiphanie owners that is what happens.

Rainyday
Goldmember
1,192 posts
Joined Aug 2005

Dec 04, 2011 18:48 as a reply to  @ Rainyday's post |  #50

Well, folks, I had hoped to take Ginger for a spin this weekend. However, it's cold and wet and windy and I said "forget it!" and curled up in front of the TV with some hot chocolate instead. I'll get a field trip scheduled later, when the weather isn't so awful.

NASS ­ Photo
Goldmember
2,253 posts
Joined Jun 2009

Dec 05, 2011 10:31 |  #51

Rainyday wrote in post #13484372 (external link)
Go for it! Honestly, she'll dance around the room and give you lots of hugs and kisses. I'm told by other Epiphanie owners that is what happens.

Rainyday. I am going to hold you to that. If she does love it, she will probably want some N*k*n glass for x-mas to put in it. Thanks for spending my money. lol

NickS

Canon 5DMIII; Canon EF35mm, f/1.4L; EF85mm, f/1.8; EF135mm, f/2.0L; EF200mm, f/2.8L.

MichelleB675
30 posts
Joined May 2011

Dec 05, 2011 10:41 |  #52

I forgot about this thread. I'm getting a Kelly Moore Mimi in black for Christmas.

Michelle

Canon EOS Rebel T3i |18-55 IS II | 50 F1.8 II | 55-250 IS | 100mm f/2.8 USM | 430EX II | Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6 |
flickr (external link)

Lore
Damn I failed the goat
2,969 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Aug 2008

Dec 05, 2011 11:06 as a reply to  @ MichelleB675's post |  #53

I am hoping to get a bag this Christmas that can function as a purse/camera bag when I want to bring both.

To throw another brand out there I have had my eye on, Cheeky Lime, I think their designs are pretty fun.

http://cheekylime.com/ (external link)

& their prices are fantastic ;)

Lore
flickr (external link) - Website (external link) - Blography (external link)
"Every photograph tells a story, What's your story?"

kathfern
THREAD ­ STARTER
541 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Dec 08, 2011 14:39 |  #54

Nick that's great news. I hope she loves it. Which one did you get for her?

Nicksan3 wrote in post #13483638 (external link)

Kathy - 5D III : 60D : 24 2.8 : 50 1.4 : 24-105L : 100 2.8 USM Macro : 40 2.8 : 430EXii
Web (external link)

Facebook (external link)

Lore
Damn I failed the goat
2,969 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Dec 08, 2011 17:15 as a reply to  @ Rainyday's post |  #55

Here is another one... only here you can CUSTOM ORDER your fabric/design! :D

http://www.etsy.com/sh​op/PorteenGear (external link)
http://porteengear.com​/ (external link) :cool:

Lore

NASS ­ Photo
Goldmember
2,253 posts
Joined Jun 2009

Dec 09, 2011 19:12 |  #56

kathfern wrote in post #13514607 (external link)
Nick that's great news. I hope she loves it. Which one did you get for her?

Kathy, if I knew she would not see this thread, I would say a brown ginger. But, if she does read this, she is getting a Cleveland Browns' gym bag.

NickS

kathfern
THREAD ­ STARTER
541 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Dec 10, 2011 05:28 |  #57

Ohh that cracked me up!! lol

Nicksan3 wrote in post #13520744 (external link)
Kathy, if I knew she would not see this thread, I would say a brown ginger. But, if she does read this, she is getting a Cleveland Browns' gym bag.

Web (external link)

Facebook (external link)

Rainyday
Goldmember
1,192 posts
Joined Aug 2005

Dec 10, 2011 18:55 |  #58

Lore wrote in post #13497995 (external link)
I am hoping to get a bag this Christmas that can function as a purse/camera bag when I want to bring both.

To throw another brand out there I have had my eye on, Cheeky Lime, I think their designs are pretty fun.

http://cheekylime.com/ (external link)

& their prices are fantastic ;)

Yeah, the Livy is cute. But their blog is incomplete and there is nothing on their YouTube page. Maybe they are brandy new?

Lore
Damn I failed the goat
2,969 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Dec 11, 2011 10:10 |  #59

Rainyday wrote in post #13524472 (external link)
Yeah, the Livy is cute. But their blog is incomplete and there is nothing on their YouTube page. Maybe they are brandy new?

That's what it seems like, they seemed to have popped up on FB is where I saw them they had a FB biz page, then a website they just had their 'lime classic for awhile, then had other colors, then just introduced their Livy. Seems to be quite new.

Lore

NASS ­ Photo
Goldmember
2,253 posts
Joined Jun 2009

Dec 11, 2011 17:53 |  #60

kathfern wrote in post #13522110 (external link)
Ohh that cracked me up!! lol

Kathy. Are you hoping for a Cleveland Brown's football gym bag, also? My wife went to college where the Browns had training camp. Yes, we have a mixed marriage: Me, Pittsburgh born, and wife loving the Browns. When the two teams play, we watch the game in separate rooms.

NickS

sponsored links

76,309 views & 0 likes for this thread
Women's Camera Bag - Epiphanie Bags?
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.