Finally on sale!
Items Included in Retail Pack...
Pixel Enterprises Pouch Very nice; holds all but Mini-Stand and Instructions
King transmitter (TX) With wrist-strap and hotshoe cover.
King receiver (RX) With wrist-strap. One required for each flash.
Connecting cable (PC-1/4) PC Screwlock to 6.5 mm phone jack.
Connecting cable (PC-3.5) PC Screwlock to 3.5 mm Mini phone jack.
USB 2.0 cable Type A male to type Mini B male, 1.5m.
Receiver holder Adhesive clip for mounting an RX used with a PC cable.
2nd hotshoe protector For protecting the RX hotshoe.
Mini-stand Pixel Universal Mini-stand, with wide base and lock-pin hole. ¼ inch socket underneath for mounting on stand.
• Label “Pixel King ETTL Flash Trigger” with “Transmitter” or “Receiver”.
• RX: Hot shoe supporting Pixel’s ETTL mode.
• TX: Hot shoe is for Pixel’s accessories, and is not a pass-through for a flash.
• “Transmitting/Operating” wrap-around indicator.
• “Channel setting” wrap-around indicators L1, L2, L3.
• “Group setting” wrap-around indicators A, B, C.
• TX: Clear lens with a Focus-Assist light.
• RX: Red lens, no light.
• “Transmitting/Operating” wrap-around indicator, blue for transmission, red for standby.
• Hole for attaching a safety strap.
• “Channel setting” wrap-around red-flash indicators.
• Button for setting channel.
• PC-sync screwlock socket. TX: No function. RX: Sync-out.
• USB Mini socket for a firmware update program. It can also provide an alternative power source.
• The RX socket can provide a shutter release.
• “Group setting” wrap-around red-flash indicators.
• Button for setting Group.
• 2-position main switch, Off – On.
• TX: Hot foot With locking ring and locking pin. This is the only way to connect with the camera.
• RX Cold foot with excellent large knurled locking ring, locking pin and ¼ inch socket for attaching to stand.
• Battery recess cover
Pixel has provided excellent access to the King’s controls and indicators, including the on/off switch. It's gear to grace any photographer's arsenal.
A review is available. See post #7.