So I recently was fortunate enough to be able to take a trip to Athens, Greece and Casablanca Morocco through school. Of course I had to take my camera although I tried to pack light and only brought my 18-55mm IS. Here are the best ones (I think) from each site, although more can be found in my smug mug galleries (I wanted to post more, but am limited to 8, you can see I originally selected 10). The few panos I have were some of my first attempts and were a real off the cuff trial (totally hand held). I'd like some feedback as I am always trying to get better!
Also thoughts on the logo/watermark? Its a new one that I just made as I was previously using a Graffiti style logo, but think this is cleaner/more professional looking.
Athens - Smug Mug Link to Full Gallery
1. Panoramic view of the Acropolis and the city from "Paul's Rock"
2. Panoramic view of the city from the Acropolis
IMAGE LINK: http://naphotography.smugmug.com …b#1428101882_rb72hPC-A-LB
3. The ever persistent work to maintain the Parthenon
IMAGE LINK: http://naphotography.smugmug.com …b#1428081337_ChNmC3T-A-LB
4. Graffiti on one of the rocks on "Paul's Rock"
IMAGE LINK: http://naphotography.smugmug.com …b#1428096696_qNDZwcH-A-LB
5. A Man selling umbrella's for shade outside of the Acropolis
Link - Limited to 8 pictures per post
Casablanca - Link to smug mug gallery
1. Hassan II Mosque
IMAGE LINK: http://naphotography.smugmug.com …J#1446841423_z39pB7F-A-LB
2. McDonald's in Arabic (This was our last day of the trip and some members of our group were beginning to get homesick for some American food)
Link - Limited by to 8 Pictures
3. Man in one of the open markets
IMAGE LINK: http://naphotography.smugmug.com …J#1446818108_bbrCLcm-A-LB
4. No parking sign (I think?)
IMAGE LINK: http://naphotography.smugmug.com …J#1446836437_nJfXB3N-A-LB
5. Sticker pass for the Hassan II Mosque Tour
IMAGE LINK: http://naphotography.smugmug.com …J#1446772080_2MGRDX6-A-LB