ScatterCrSport wrote in post #13586457
I create Borderless Print Presets
in the Template Browser
which is located on the left side of the Print Module. Since I usually use common sized paper (such as 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 8.5x11...) and print at 360 ppi, this turns the process into a one-click setup for the print configuration. For example, I created a Template Preset in a folder called "Borderless" and named it "4x6-360ppi". I also do this for the other common paper sizes.
I'll guide you through the process for configuring a Borderless 4x6-360ppi Print & how to create a Preset so you don't have to reconfigure everytime you want to change paper sizes.
- choose an image that is cropped to the proper aspect ratio (4x6)
- open the Print Module
- click on "Page Setup" in the lower left corner of the Print Module
- the "Print Setup" dialogue box will open
- select 4x6 as the paper size in the "Print Setup"
- choose the printer that you intend to use and configure its "Properties"
- click OK and close the dialogue boxes
- go over to the right column
- expand the Layout Style and choose "Single Image/Contact Sheet"
- expand Image Settings and check "Zoom to Fill" & "Rotate to Fit"
- expand Layout and set all Margins to "0.00" & Cell Sizes to maximum (6.00x4.00)
- expand guides and check all of the boxes (it makes it easier to visualize)
- expand Print Job and check "Print Resolution" and set to 360ppi
- I'll let you figure out the Color Management settings, it's too involved
Now that everything is configured for a Borderless 4x6-360ppi Print, I'll show you how to create a Preset in the Template Browser
on the left side.
- expand the Template Browser and left-click on one of the folders to highlight it
- right-click on it again to open a New Folder tab and click to open dialogue box
- type in "Borderless Print Presets" and click Create
- Highlight the folder you just created in the Template Browser
- a minus (-) & a plus (+) appear just to the right of "Template Browser"
- click the plus symbol (+) and a "New Template" dialogue box will appear
- type "4 x 6- 360ppi" in the Template Name
- choose "Borderless Print Presets" as the Folder
- click Create and it's done
Repeat the process for all of the paper sizes/types/profiles... that you use and you will have one-click Custom Presets.