I just got mine setup, so far I love the printer, but I would love to get some feedback from those who have used it a lot and have mastered it.
1) Do you use the EasyPrint Pro plugin to print, or do you just print directly from LR/PS? I have been using LR3 print functionality and it has been great, I tried the pro software but it looks so dated I didn't even want to waste ink trying a print. Will the results be any better than using LR3/PS native printing?
2) What do you use for a print resolution when printing? I saw some information before that people have had better quality prints jacking up the PPI settings beyond what the printer is capable of. Is the default 240ppi ideal, or will I get better results raising this to something else?
3) Do you use the default driver or the XPS driver?
4) Do you use any of the "effects" on the effects tab of the standard driver like "Image Optimizer" "Photo Optimizer Pro" "Photo Noise Reduction" or are these just replacements of standard PP in LR/PS?
5) I currently bought a lot of Photo Paper Plus Glossy II for 8x10 & 4x6. I know a few people use Red River, will the results be much better using Red River Paper for my larger prints?
6) You notice any difference using print quality HIGH or does it just burn more ink needlessly?
Any general tips I should know about?