I am going to wait till I get a reply from ZAGG before I try taking the film off.... I am not going to try anything like that at my own risk!!!!!
LOL... hey, it's only money. But! since I am the one who mentioned it, I just tried lighter fluid on my screen and it doesn't appear to have harmed it a bit. Does anyone know if the screen is glass or not? If it's glass then most solvents will not hurt it as long as you don't rub too hard and put abrasion marks in it. If it's lexan or some other type of plastic, then I would definitely be careful putting solvents on it.