Going crazy. Can't decide - has anyone owned (or used extensively) all three of these lenses? I am on a 550d/t2i.
I've read like a trillion posts on these and here's what I can gather....
- Canon Pros: IQ, flare control
- Canon cons: cost and short warranty
- Sigma Pros: cost (I could easily buy a 430exii flash in my savings on the Sigma). Solid build. 4 year warranty, hood. IQ is good supposedly if I get a good copy??
- Sigma cons: bad QC
- Tokina pros: solid build. 2.8. Sharp.
- Tokina cons: cost (basically the same as canon). Bad flare control.
As far as what I will be shooting - I don't want to limit myself by saying, only real estate...only landscapes...interior people. All of the above.
So has anyone had good solid experience with all 3? If so, what recommendations do you have?