Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #231 - Parts to or of a car - I do not want to see all or most of a car. I am looking for an unusual or artsy take on a part of an automobile or an automobile part.
Your task: show me a your best picture. Pictures can be Color, B&W or processed, but remember not all of any car, and it does not have to be your car either.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6:00 p.m. Eastern time Tuesday March 20th, 2012. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
3. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
4. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
5. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time Tuesday, 20 March 2012.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Jean-Guy, I like your page format so I hope you don't mind me copying it.