Some more trains from my area (East side of the SF Bay area).
1. Westbound container train heading through Point Pinole
2. Loco closeup
3. The Richmond Pacific is a short line that works the Port of Richmond. A very clean GP15 and caboose.
4. Westbound for the Port of Oakland, a BNSF intermodal thorugh Pinole
5. Westbound Ethanol train at Bayfront Park, Pinole
6. Eastbound empty Iron Ore train on its way back to Utah at Point Pinole (SF Bay Bridge in background)
7. An eastbound Capital Corridor commuter in push mode, heads up the east side of the bay from the very bottom end of the SF Bay at Alviso California back toward Sacramento
8. Ending the set with just a fun one. Playing with my new tripod and ND filter at at Pinole with my GTI posing in front of Amtrak's California Zephry (Chicago to Oakland) as it speeds by. I am still playing with the color on this one trying to get it right. The white streaks at the top are pigeons.
Thanks for looking