I havent bought a computer since my core2duo laptop, so I am a bit out of the loop. I want a desktop for photo editing to run Adobe products.
I am looking on a used system. How much is this system valued? He is asking $550. Is this a deal or should I offer something lower?
Build by CyberPowerPC
- Processor: INTEL i7-950 3.06GHZ 8M LGA 1366
- Motherboard: ASUS P6T SE X58 CROSSFIRE TRIPLE CHANNEL DDR3
- RAM: (6) 2GB DDR3 PC1333 RAM -12GB total
- Graphics card: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 285 2GB
- Hard drive: 1TB SATA II 3.0 GB 7200RPM HD
- Processor cooler: ASETEK 240MM WATERCOOLER
- Power Supply: AZZA 1000WATT POWER SUPPLY
- Fan: NZXT DIGITAL FAN CONTROL and CASE FAN 120 MMM
- Sound card: CREATIVE X-FI XtremeGamer
- DVD Drive: BLACK PIONEER BDC-202BKS BLU-RAY PLAYER
- Case: BLACK COOLERMASTER STORM SNIPER
It also says : NO SLI/CROSSFIRE . I am not sure what that means.
What does triple channel DDR3 memory mean? Do I buy RAM in triple instead of double?
How much is this system worth today? What is the value? How much should I pay?