Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #237 - AN EGG
Submit an image of AN EGG. You all have fine cameras and probably an egg in the fridge so will be starting off on a level playing field - unless by chance you happen to have an egg pic on file. The challenge is limited only by your imagination.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 3 pm Pacific Daylight Time Saturday May 5, 2012. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work-safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 3 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time Saturday, 5 May 2012.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.