Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EF and EF-S Lenses 
Thread started 08 Jun 2012 (Friday) 08:18
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Canon Lens EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Review

smorter
Goldmember
4,506 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jun 08, 2012 08:18 |  #1

Posted on my new blog (external link) I'm constructing but don't bother going there I have copied and pasted it below spread over two posts

It was because of this forum that I purchased this lens, so here I am 3.5 years later sharing my views on it - warts and all! Disagree with anything? Agree with anything? Please discuss!

Hope this especially helps people on the fence about this lens! (Full disclosure - I have not used the 85 f/1.8 or Sigma 85 f/1.4, but I have used the Canon 35L, 50L, 70-200 II, 200L IS)

Introduction:
The Canon Lens EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM (hereon in denoted as the 85L II) is a “L Series” designated short telephoto lens in Canon’s EF lens range.

Released in 2006, the 85L II was a minor upgrade incorporating the technological advances in microprocessor technology and optical coatings made since the 1989 release of its predecessor, the Canon Lens EF 85mm f/1.2L USM, a functionally identical lens.

This lens has a legendary reputation, and deservedly so. It is widely regarded as one of Canon’s signature lenses and a flagship of the EF lens range. In their EF Lens Work III publication, Canon regards this lens as their “definitive portrait lens”. Wedding portraiture and photojournalism is my primary usage for this lens.

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s1/v46/p420870383.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://galleries.clart​ephoto.com/img/s1/v46/​p420870383.jpg  (external link)
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/200, ISO 400

This lens, and its predecessor, the Canon Lens EF 85mm f/1.2L USM have single handily kept many customers loyal to the Canon system, widely quoted anecdotally as a key reason why many Canon system users do not switch to Nikon.

There have been few lenses that have transformed my photography more so than this lens. If I could only own one lens, it would be this lens. I would then use a Point & Shoot for my wide angle needs. It goes without saying that this lens well and truly deserves its status as a Canon L series lens.

Build:
As a rule, all L lenses are built extremely well, and the 85L II is no exception. However, there were some less than optimal decisions (or compromises) made on the construction of this lens.

The focus ring is wobbly and loose and shifts when pressure is applied, similar to how a loose tooth would move around. Although it does not affect functionality, it does cheapen the feel of the lens and gives new users a fright about whether the lens is broken or not.

The lens itself is not internal focusing, and is of a front group focusing design (the forward group moves in and out of the lens barrel), and this, together with the loose focus ring, and where the lens mount is screwed into the body, are the primary causes of its “dust pump” characteristic. After a few weeks of usage, large particles of dust made their way inside the lens, landing on numerous internal elements. Whilst image quality is not visibly impacted, the lack of dust resistance is disappointing at this price point. Some users have performed DIY cleaning attempts on this lens, but I am not so brave.

Similarly, the lack of weather sealing on a L lens at this price point is disappointing, however potentially unavoidable given the design of the lens.

By far the most bizarre decision was to place the red lens mount/camera mount alignment dot on the rear of the lens, rather than at the side. This makes it extremely difficult to mount the lens as the red dot is not visible when trying to mount the lens. Particularly as this lens features an exposed rear element (the glass is level with the end of the lens), this bizarre placement of the red alignment dot slows down the speed at which this lens can be mounted, and increases the risk of damage to the exposed rear element due to inaccurate alignment caused by an inability to see the red alignment dot when putting the lens on. Practice improves speed, but it’s absolute hell when a novice 85L II user borrows your lens and your heart starts fluttering when they start struggling with mounting your lens, clumsily rubbing the rear element back and forth on the camera mount. Terrible.

To Canon’s credit, the rear element is quite strong and scratch resistant, despite (or because) of its exposed nature. I don’t want to test the full extent of its scratch resistance though.

The 85L II is a Focus By Wire design. That is, manual focus (MF) is achieved electronically. As the lens has no power source, this means that MF is not possible when the lens is dismounted. Remember when I said the lens had a front lens group focusing design? The trouble is, when the front group is extended, and the lens has been dismounted, you cannot retract it without remounting the lens and turning the camera back on. This can be a pain in the field when your lens suddenly can’t fit back inside the back because the front element group is extended. In the field, it’s quite difficult to remember to focus the lens to infinity before dismounting the lens. Yes, it is partially my fault, but I doubt many would miss the focus by wire feature if it was scrapped in favour of conventional manual focusing.

The lens hood is a clip on design, not a Bayonet Mount. The hood looks ugly (Like most telephoto lenses, it is of a rounded design (not petal style)) and is quite flimsy compared to the lens, as is typical of most Canon lens hoods. The lens hood is even fatter than the lens, and severely restricts the types of bag slots the lens will fit into, whether mounted or reversed.

What’s missing from the lens:

The biggest feature missing from this lens is Image Stabilisation (IS). Canon has historically struggled implementing IS on fast primes and only since 2012 has IS been implemented on a prime lens below 200mm focal length.

Some photographers are dismissive of whether IS is required in large aperture lenses such as the 85L II. Their arguments are that IS are not needed for fast lenses due to their ability to yield faster shutter speeds with their large apertures. I wish they were right, but unfortunately I have countless images ruined by camera movement induced motion blur disproving this theory.

I, and many other photographers, believe that IS would be invaluable on these lenses for the following reasons:
(a) A fast prime is designed for low light situations, and this is a usage this lens will typically find itself in, however even f/1.2 at high ISO is often not enough to get a handholdable shutter speed, and I have the photos to prove it!
(b) Even if f/1.2 and high ISO is sufficient to get a handholdable shutter speed, the implementation of IS will allow the photographer to stop down the lens or deduce the ISO, to get cleaner output and/or more depth of field (DOF)

I would gladly pay an extra $1000 for this lens for the inclusion of IS. Obviously, I’d prefer it to not cost anything extra though.

Overall Image Quality:

When this lens is being discussed, three words frequently are mentioned: “Buttery”, “Creamy” and “Bokeh”. Once you use this lens you will understand why. I will attempt to explain how the optical attributes of this lens combine together to form this effect.

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s2/v53/p96231992.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://galleries.clart​ephoto.com/img/s2/v53/​p96231992.jpg  (external link)
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/800, ISO 200

The colour response from this lens is unlike other Canon lenses I have used. The contrast delivered from this lens is more subdued, and more elegant. It definitely is a less punchier lens than a Canon Lens EF 200mm f/2L IS USM, however, I would not regard this as a bad thing. It is not worse, it is different. In my opinion, the lower contrast is suited well to portraiture work. The lower “roll off” in contrast transitions is what contributes to the “creamy” look for portraiture.

Together with the bokeh delivered by the f/1.2 aperture and the 8 rounded aperture bladed diaphragm (relevant when stopping down), this lens delivers spectacular background blur. Bokeh refers to the quality of out of focus areas, not the quantity, however there is no doubt our evaluation of bokeh is subjectively affected by the quantity of background blur. And the f/1.2 aperture delivers this in spades.

Note that due to the large aperture, out of focus highlights (out of focus bright spots in the background) are truncated by the mirror box, even on full frame cameras Often this can be to the image’s detriment, and stopping down the lens will yield a rounder highlight.

Find some great lighting, open up this lens, and you are almost guaranteed a spectacular photo.
IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s2/v50/p287757135.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://galleries.clart​ephoto.com/img/s2/v50/​p287757135.jpg  (external link)
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/3200, ISO 200

Optical Performance:
Chromatic Aberration (CA)
Optically, susceptibility to CA (both lateral and longitudinal) is by far the weakest attribute of this lens. This lens is most heavily afflicted by CA in the following situations:
(a) When used wide open or at large apertures (longitudinal and lateral CA)
(b) When photographing high contrast transitions particularly in bright light (e.g. white wedding dress against black tuxedo) (lateral CA)
(c) When photographing metallic objects (lateral CA)

Typically, stopping down to f/1.6 and lower substantially minimises the impact of CA. I have also found that CA is much reduced in dark environments when I use bounce flash (which is a very flat, even light source), and more prominent in harsh, natural light.

Having said that though, this is not a game stopper. Situations like the above are not as prevalent as may seem, and the susceptibility of this lens to CA has not impacted me as much as I would have thought.

Vignetting
Yes, it vignettes wide open. Bring it on I say. Vignette adds character and gives a very “classical” look to the image, accentuating the subject. I don’t mind vignetting at all, however if you prefer a uniform look, most Canon cameras and post processing software have vignetting correction features.

Distortion
Nothing noticeable, which is not surprising for a short telephoto prime lens.

Flare
The sun in the frame or close to the edge of the frame introduces veiling flare (overall “misty” look to the photo). I have noted ghosting from the elements (coloured shapes in the photo) however these are relatively minor compared to zoom lenses and wide angle lenses.

Sharpness
This lens is sharp wide open. I utilise this lens wide open 95% of the time and sharpness is sufficient for all usages I have had for this lens. There is a slight improvement in contrast as it is stopped down, and a post processed sharpened photo at f/1.2 will come close to a stopped down photo.

I regard this lens has being sharper wide open than both the Canon Lens EF 35mm f/1.4L USM and the Canon Lens EF 50mm f/1.2L USM.

At times, in high contrast conditions, lens flare and CA work to reduce the apparent sharpness of this lens, and optically these result in haziness or ghosting on the image, reducing the effective sharpness of the shot.
As with all lenses, if you are concerned with the sharpness of your copy, it is critical that you use manual focus to ensure that the autofocus system is not responsible for the softness. Carefully take a photo of a flat surface containing detail, using Manual Focus, aided by 10X magnification in Live View.

From f/2 onwards, I regard this lens as reaching peak sharpness and out-resolving the current camera sensors. However, I must stress that one should not stop this lens down for sharpness reasons only, you should only need to stop down this lens to increase Depth of Field or to reduce the impact of optical defects such CA and vignetting. I use this lens wide open 95% of the time. The miniscule improvement in image quality is not enough to offset the damage to the image from losing depth of field control (resulting in reduced blurriness in the background) which I love.
The biggest limit on sharpness is imposed not by the lens resolving power, but by AF inaccuracy, motion blur, low DOF and CA. Few photographers will complain about the sharpness delivered by a tripod mounted, 10X magnification aided, manually focused laboratory test photo utilising this lens, but unfortunately life doesn’t always allow us to photograph that way. If over half or more of your photos are consistently front or back focused, I would recommend you investigate the possibility of requiring AF calibration, either using the AF Microadjust feature, or a trip back to Canon for cameras without this feature.

Depth of Field:
A f/1.2 aperture yields a very thin depth of field (DOF) at close focus ranges, however I feel that some photographers exaggerate just how thin DOF is in most field applications.

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s3/v44/p147574461.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://galleries.clart​ephoto.com/img/s3/v44/​p147574461.jpg  (external link)
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/1600, ISO 100

It is true that if you are at minimum focus distance (MFD) and you photograph a person’s head turned at a 45 degree angle, only one eye will be in focus. This has led to an internet notoriety with this lens that f/1.2 is “too shallow” and “not enough DOF”. Critics of this lens use this as a platform for remarks such as “Why would you photograph at f/1.2? It’s too thin” etc.

However, with the exception of headshot photographers, it is extremely rare for most photographers to photograph all their photos at such close range. A headshot offers little in the way of context and environment. For practical applications where you include other people, or the environment, f/1.2 provides enough DOF for photos of even multiple people, let alone one person.

I frequently use this lens for photos of couples and groups, at f/1.2. Sometimes fitting everyone within the DOF will be challenging, but the following techniques will assist you :
(a) Align people on the same plane (on a line parallel to the front of your lens). Avoid people at the ends positioning themselves forward or behind of the rest of the group.
(b) Step back as far as you can, and focus on the closest person, as it is much more obvious when the person closest is out of focus, compared to the person furthest away from the camera.
(c) Take multiple exposures focusing on both the near and far people, and then merge in photoshop (this technique is called focus stacking)
(d) Stop down :)

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s3/v43/p21588358.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://galleries.clart​ephoto.com/img/s3/v43/​p21588358.jpg  (external link)
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/1600, ISO 100

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s3/v43/p389366229.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://galleries.clart​ephoto.com/img/s3/v43/​p389366229.jpg  (external link)
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/200, ISO 200

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s1/v46/p518977498-4.jpg
IMAGE LINK: http://galleries.clart​ephoto.com/img/s1/v46/​p518977498-4.jpg  (external link)
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/2000, ISO 100

Wedding Photography Melbourneexternal link
Reviews: 85LII

sponsored links
smorter
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
4,506 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jun 08, 2012 08:20 |  #2

Autofocus (AF):

This lens is notorious for slow autofocus (AF) performance, despite the upgraded AF microprocessor compared to its predecessor. I can confirm the AF is indeed slow, however it is still usable for most photographic applications including some sports.

In my experience, the sensitivity (ability to lock focus) of the AF is more so camera dependent, however speed and accuracy are also impacted by the lens characteristics.

The biggest problem for me is the delay in response (lag) between when you press the button to AF, and the actual actuation of the AF cycle. For instance, at a wedding, if I observe a person close to me suddenly coming forward to hug the bride, even if I raise my camera up quickly, the lens will often fail to respond in a sufficiently timely manner before the hug is complete, causing me to miss the shot.

At weddings, typically the bridal waltz is another time I will use this lens out of necessity. I am generally happy with a 33% AF hit rate when used for this application due to the low level of light and the need to use AI Servo.

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s2/v50/p182959992.jpg
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/160, ISO 3200

Due to my lack of confidence over the AF performance of this lens, I have not extensively used it for sports or other taxing AI servo applications. I also never attempt to use this lens with the outer focus points of the Canon EOS 5D or Canon EOS 5D Mark II. This often causes me to frame photographs poorly as I attempt to use the centre point. Fortunately Canon has released a camera with usable outer focus points (Canon EOS 5D Mark III), which I have ordered.

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s3/v42/p416386194.jpg
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/250, ISO 400

Usage

Portraiture and wedding work are obvious usages of this lens, however there are a few other applications which I feel that this lens is especially well suited for:

Indoor functions:
Many photographers make the mistake of thinking that a flash forgoes the need for fast glass such as the 85L II. I tend to think of a indoor flash as a tool to change the quality of light, rather than simply a tool to increase the quantity of light. Used correctly, I see indoor flash as a tool to complement existing light. A 85L II, used at large apertures, allows this to happen, sucking in the ambient light, delivering photographs with a superb rendering of the ambient lighting – photographs that a slower zoom lens just cannot achieve.

Photographs taken by slower zoom lenses at the same settings often have a “cave” like look where the subject is illuminated but the background is extremely dark – this is caused by the failure of the slower lens to pick up the low ambient lighting.

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s1/v48/p82964323.jpg
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.6, 1/200, ISO 1600

Tourism, general walkabout usage:
The DOF control that this lens provides enables superb class leading background and foreground blurring. DOF control is an excellent tool to focus a viewer’s eyes on a subject, or to accentuate subjects.

Consequently I frequently carry this lens on general photo excursions where I expect to photograph objects in a bit of detail, that a Macro lens would be too magnified for.

IMAGE: http://galleries.clartephoto.com/img/s1/v48/p331285915.jpg
Australian War Memorial - Roll of Honour
EXIF: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, 85mm, f/1.2, 1/500, ISO 100

Accessories:

As is the case with most L lenses, this lens comes with a Canon soft felt lens case, manual, front and rear caps and lens hood.

From experience, this lens will fit into the following carriage accessories:
a) Lowepro Lens Case 4S (with or without hood)
b) Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home (with or without hood, mounted on a SLR)

Value:

For a lens of its stature and performance, the 85L II is surprisingly cheaper compared to counterparts such as the 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, however it still ranks as one of the most expensive non Super Telephoto Canon L lenses. That said, it delivers exceptional utility, versatility and photographic output, and therefore I regard it to be of excellent value despite its price. For me, it has been worth every cent.

Conclusion:

This lens will not make you into a super photographer. You will need to put in the hard yards in learning and practice, and this lens is a tool that you can use to demonstrate the knowledge and skills you gain. Expect much hardship in utilising this lens, but also expect much reward for the effort you put in.

The lens is not without its weaknesses. The latency and low responsiveness of its AF will cost you shots if you are not careful in its application. The chromatic aberration in certain scenes will come close to overwhelming the photo. Its cumbersome shape and mass will make it difficult to carry around with you, particularly when you need to pack light.

However, all these weaknesses fade to the background when you start making images with it. Its quality of output and the photographic opportunities it opens up to you are unmatched in its class.

This is a legendary lens, with decades of optical science and countless photographers who have used it before us making up part of its history. Work hard on your skill development, treat it with respect and humility, and it will be a loyal partner, rewarding you with spectacular output for many years to come.

Wedding Photography Melbourneexternal link
Reviews: 85LII

rick_reno
Cream of the Crop
44,641 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Jun 08, 2012 10:23 |  #3

Wow, that's an impressive review. Thanks for sharing it, it's very good.

Bonbridge
Goldmember
1,263 posts
Gallery: 20 photos
Joined Jan 2012

Jun 08, 2012 10:43 |  #4

Great review indeed! I love my 85LII too.
The 85LII is nice and sharp wide open indeed, but you say there is a miniscule improvement in sharpness if you stop down a little. That's not true in my opinion. If you stop it down to F3.2 it will get extremely sharp. F1.2 is sharp but not overwhelming sharp, F3.2 is.

I have seen your shots before, I like them alot! You just used ambient isn't it?

5DII + 6D | 16-35/4.0L IS | Σ35/1.4A | 40/2.8 | Σ85/1.4A | 85/1.2L II | 70-200/2.8L IS II
iMac Retina 5k | i7 | 24Gb RAM | 512GB Flash | 4GB M295X

Website (external link) | flickr (external link) | Instagram (external link)

mikeinctown
Goldmember
2,097 posts
Joined May 2012

Jun 08, 2012 11:50 |  #5

Wow, great review. very impressed and I appreciate how you define everything you talk about. I am subscribing for sure.

I must also say that the photo of the bride being kissed with the Dj in the background is amazing. the blue light sets if off for me and creates a very visually appealing, colorful photo.

x_tan
Cream of the Crop
8,146 posts
Gallery: 137 photos
Best ofs: 3
Joined Sep 2010

Jun 08, 2012 11:57 |  #6

Nice review.

My walk-around lens BTW.

Canon 5D3 + Zoom (EF 17-40L, 24-105L & 28-300L, 100-400L II) & Prime (24L II, 85L II, 100L, 135L & 200 f/2.8L II; Zeiss 1,4/35)
Sony α7r + Zeiss 1,8/55 FE
Nikon Coolpix A; Nikon F3 & F100 + Zeiss 1,4/50
Retiring  (external link)

bizzle23
212 posts
Joined Mar 2011

Jun 08, 2012 12:00 |  #7

Awesome review...

1DXMKII | 5DMKIII | 7DMKII | 16-35 2.8L II | 24-70 2.8L II | 70-200 2.8L IS II | 85 1.2L II | 100 2.8L | SIGMA 50 1.4 ART | SIGMA 15 2.8 FISHEYE | (3) 600EX- RT | 055CXPRO4 + 498RC2
Website (external link)
Flickr (external link)

randy98mtu
Goldmember
3,575 posts
Gallery: 327 photos
Joined Dec 2007

Jun 08, 2012 12:04 |  #8

Great job. You are convincing me that no matter how good my 85 f/1.8, the 1.2 is worth the upgrade (when I can afford it.)

Canon EOS M6 - EOS R - EF, EF-M and RF lenses
Donate for Forum Costs

maximus_73
297 posts
Joined May 2012

Jun 08, 2012 12:11 |  #9

Thanks for the review, I love shooting with prime lens...my 50mm 1.2L is on my camera since I purchased it. Now, you start make me itch for 85mm 1.2L mrkII.

Cameras: Canon EOS M, FujiFilm X-T1| Lenses: FD 50mm 1.4, Fujinon 23mm 1.4, Fujinon 56 1.2, Zeiss 32mm 1.8

BryantFC
Goldmember
2,606 posts
Joined Jun 2011

Jun 08, 2012 12:33 |  #10

awesome review! would def. like to see your take on the 35L.

Mamiya M645 1000S, Mamiya RZ67, Polaroid SX-70 Alpha, Polaroid 250 Auto Land Camera, Leica M3, Canon Elan II
www.bryantphethmanh.co​m (external link)
http://www.flickr.com/​photos/bryantphethmanh​/ (external link)

John ­ E
Goldmember
1,024 posts
Joined May 2006

Jun 08, 2012 12:38 |  #11

Unbelievable. You've made me want this lens in a bad way. Thanks for all your time and effort!

John E.
Canon 5D MK II; 30D; EF 85 f/1.8; EF 70-200L f/2.8 IS II; EF 24-105L f/4; EF 135L f/2; EF 24-70L; Canon 580 EX II(x3).

Vixen89
Goldmember
4,521 posts
Joined Aug 2010

Jun 08, 2012 12:49 |  #12

Nicely done! I wish I could get one of these..I can't produce half the images you just made. :S

I'm actively lazy!! :D | Gear List | photovxn.com (under construction)external link

timnosenzo
Cream of the Crop
8,831 posts
Joined Sep 2005

Jun 08, 2012 13:20 |  #13

Nice review and great photos. I'd pretty much agree with everything you said, though I personally haven't thought much about IS in this lens (the 135L, yes).

connecticut wedding photographer (external link)

Stone ­ 13
Goldmember
1,690 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Jun 08, 2012 13:40 |  #14

excellent review!! This lens is on my wishlist waay down the road. :D

Ken
Fujifilm X100T | 5D III gripped |35L | 24-70 2.8L II | 70-200 2.8L IS II | 85 1.8 | 430 EX II | Yongnuo YN-568EX | Billingham 445 | Think Tank UD 60 |

raypang
22 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Jun 08, 2012 13:57 |  #15

Great review. No matter how slow the AF is on this lens, I cant seem to take it off my camera.

Canon 5D Mark II - 35 f/1.4L - 85 f/1.2L - 24-70mm f/2.8L - 70-200mm f/2.8L II - 50mm f/1.4 - Speedlight 430EX II

sponsored links

58,253 views & 1 like for this thread
Canon Lens EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Review
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EF and EF-S Lenses 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.