I know this is terrible, and I'm sure this won't be the only time. I lived out of my car traveling the country for quite some time and I simply don't remember exactly where all the places I've been to are. Hopefully someone that is from this area can chime in.
Thanks in advance.
Here are some clues.
- between Schroon Lake and Johnstown, NY
- more likely to be near Johnstown (30 minutes or less from)
- back roads. I took the 30 (not near 87 or 90)
- Abandoned mill with a rope swing into river.
- I took the last photo in this area at 6:36pm
- I took the next photo in Johnstown at 7:10pm
At the max, it's 26 minutes from Johnstown. I'm a slow driver and usually stop everywhere but there are no pictures in between so it may have just been a direct 26 minutes from.
It's likely to be around Sacandaga River, north of the Sacandaga Lake and Woodward Lake. That area is 26 minutes from Johnstown.