Been using my Canon 1100D since June and been learning a lot. However there are been some issues that i would like someone to explain me:
- Picture Style: Does this changes the pictures in RAW format or only jpeg? I mainly use RAW and some post-processing in Lightroom, what do you recommend to use?
- Auto Lighting Optimizer: With JPEG it is applied the instant the image is taken but with RAW it is applied only with the software DIgital Photo Professional? Do you recommend to use enable this in what situations? With which settings?
- Highlight Tone Priority: Do you recommend using this? In what situations?
- Long exposure noise reduction: Do you recomend putting this on, auto or off? Or just do noise reduction in Photoshop/Lightroom?
- Color space: which is better Adobe RGB or sRGB?
PS: yes i read the manual.