Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras 
Thread started 06 Jan 2013 (Sunday) 14:29
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: Fuji Users Unite - Post your comments, questions and images here

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
6,540 posts
Gallery: 57 photos
Joined Feb 2008

Mar 12, 2017 22:11 |  #4471

EverydayGetaway wrote in post #18299372 (external link)
Yeah, she actually asked specifically for me because she saw my work via my brother on Facebook. My plan right now is to use the X-Pro2 as the main body with my 35/1.4 and use the X100T as the second body, if I get a third body I'd use either one of my MF 50mm lenses on it (I rarely shoot longer than 85mm equivalent). The venue is small, so I'm not super worried about having a longer lens, but I wouldn't mind having a backup ILC body incase something goes wrong with the X-Pro2 (not likely).

My X-Pro2 does have dual slots, ironically the only card I've ever had fail on me though is a Sandisk Extreme Pro... but even that the data was salvaged via software thankfully.

I've never had an issue where AF is concerned with my X-Pro2, my X-E2 would hunt sometimes if the light was very low, but I appreciate the heads up/concern.

I've also never had an issue with any of the batteries I own, most are Wasabi Power. I don't see how a different scenario would change that, but I will definitely be bringing more than enough batteries just in case anyway.

As for flashes, I'll be using my Yongnuo YN560's (x3). I've gotten very comfortable and fast with manual flash and have never had a single issue with them working properly with any of my Fuji bodies (which is more than I could say for my Sony bodies). I had thought about getting the Nissin i40/i60 since it's nice and compact and adds the ability for HSS, but I'm not sure I'll buy it just yet.

I already ordered one of the Fuji Macro tubes for the detail shots (even though the bride says she is "Most interested in candids").

As for the newer sensor... honestly to me the difference isn't that huge. The 24mp sensor definitely cleans up a little easier at high ISO, but it's not a night and day difference in my opinion. I've also never found the 16mp sensors to be lacking detail. My main concerns over the body choices really come down to; do I want to spend less for the larger and more magnified EVF of the X-T1 for advantages with manual lenses (something I love to use), or do I want to spend more for the smaller body with the newer AF system and 4K video potential (I haven't made a video in a long time, but I would like to get back into it)?

As for focus assist lights, again, never really had an issue so far with my X-Pro2's AF in any light I would normally bother shooting in, but if I did the camera does have an AF assist light built in.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I bolded the biggest differences in my head between the X-T1 and X-T20.

I've read sooooo many bad reviews on Wasabi batteries getting swollen over a period of time. I've never heard bad things about Watson. However now fuji has the new gen battery meant for better heat control when you shoot 4k vid.

Metz and ef-x500 are the true HSS flash units on the market. Did I miss Nissin finally getting true HSS?????

Modern wedding photogs just spoiled. However I know majority of even many oldschool photogs admitting slower focus acquistion shooting manually vs AF. This is where you can miss "moments" shooting manual focus.

I'd still take X-T20 over X-T1. Using my previous X-T10 with aluminium hand grip with GT5000 grip tape still feels better in my hands than my X-T2. XT10 with grip is still probably lighter than my X-T2!!! X-T20 seems to be a better value even if it costs more than a used X-T1. Newer sensor with fast AF is a win win!!

For events I still would take my 5dmk3 or even my 80D over my fuji x-t2 simply because of AF speed. The more and more I use my 80D it really shocks me in the almost full frame look with extremely high IQ in a canon crop sensor.

I'm picking up a EF-X500 sometime this month. I'll be putting it through my thorough testing. I still find the fuji X-T2 to lag. I hope I'll be impressed :O

Hoping to buy another X-t2 before the summer. Or I may just buy more lenses and settle for an X-T20. I'm still trying to push my fuji more into my paid gigs but Canon is still taking it's place.

Have fun and organize your time and make notes to keep track of things you want to document ( poses/specific shots for story telling etc)

5Dmkiv |5Dmkiii | 24LmkII | 35mm f/2 IS | 85 mkII L | 100L | 16-35L mkII | 24-70 f/2.8L mkii| 70-200 f/2.8 ISL mkII| 600EX-RT x2 | 580 EX II x2 | Einstein's
Fuji X-T2 w/battery booster | 16mm f/1.4 | 56 f/1.2 | 10-24 f/4.0 | 50-140 | TT685
Sony A7iii w/ Sigma MC-11 adapter | Sigma Art 24 f/1.4 | Godox V860iiS

sponsored links
EverydayGetaway
Cream of the Crop
10,229 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Joined Oct 2012

Mar 12, 2017 22:26 |  #4472

AlanU wrote in post #18299384 (external link)
I've read sooooo many bad reviews on Wasabi batteries getting swollen over a period of time. I've never heard bad things about Watson. However now fuji has the new gen battery meant for better heat control when you shoot 4k vid.

Metz and ef-x500 are the true HSS flash units on the market. Did I miss Nissin finally getting true HSS?????

Modern wedding photogs just spoiled. However I know majority of even many oldschool photogs admitting slower focus acquistion shooting manually vs AF. This is where you can miss "moments" shooting manual focus.

I'd still take X-T20 over X-T1. Using my previous X-T10 with aluminium hand grip with GT5000 grip tape still feels better in my hands than my X-T2. XT10 with grip is still probably lighter than my X-T2!!! X-T20 seems to be a better value even if it costs more than a used X-T1. Newer sensor with fast AF is a win win!!

For events I still would take my 5dmk3 or even my 80D over my fuji x-t2 simply because of AF speed. The more and more I use my 80D it really shocks me in the almost full frame look with extremely high IQ in a canon crop sensor.

I'm picking up a EF-X500 sometime this month. I'll be putting it through my thorough testing. I still find the fuji X-T2 to lag. I hope I'll be impressed :O

Hoping to buy another X-t2 before the summer. Or I may just buy more lenses and settle for an X-T20. I'm still trying to push my fuji more into my paid gigs but Canon is still taking it's place.

Have fun and organize your time and make notes to keep track of things you want to document ( poses/specific shots for story telling etc)

I've seen plenty of bad reviews for Wasabi Power as well, but lots more good... and my own experiences have left me with a very positive opinion of them. I've been putting Wasabi Power batteries in all my cameras since my T2i and not one of them has given me any issues.

I'm not sure what you mean by "true HSS", I don't have any hands on experience with HSS, but it's my understanding that both the i40 and the i60 have HSS with Fuji.

Me pointing out the manual focus advantages of the X-T1 wasn't really a point for the wedding shooting (though I do intend to use a couple of MF lenses for less critical shots) it was point for an advantage in general that I like about the X-T1... if this question was keeping only the wedding I'm shooting in mind I would just rent an X-T2 or second X-Pro2 and be done with it.

I don't use grips, I've never liked the feel of them. The camera size isn't really a concern for me here either, it really comes down to EVF vs AF/4K for me... and that's a really tough call... if I could swing snagging an X-T2 I would, but I can't justify that right now.

I'm definitely not going back to a DSLR anytime soon... maybe if someone will make something like what Nikon tried with the DF without making it a massive ugly beast then I'll be interested in returning... but until then, I love my Fuji's :)

Thank you for the tips, I do have a shot list planned out even though the bride was pretty vague.

Fuji X-Pro2 // Fuji X-T1 // Fuji X-100T // XF 18mm f2 // XF 35mm f1.4 // XF 60mm f2.4 // Rokinon 12mm f2 // Rokinon 21mm f1.4 // XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 // XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8 // Rokinon 85mm f1.4 // Zhonghi Lensturbo ii // Various adapted MF lenses
flickr (external link) // Instagram (external link)

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
6,540 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Mar 12, 2017 22:48 |  #4473

EverydayGetaway wrote in post #18299404 (external link)
I've seen plenty of bad reviews for Wasabi Power as well, but lots more good... and my own experiences have left me with a very positive opinion of them. I've been putting Wasabi Power batteries in all my cameras since my T2i and not one of them has given me any issues.

I'm not sure what you mean by "true HSS", I don't have any hands on experience with HSS, but it's my understanding that both the i40 and the i60 have HSS with Fuji.

Me pointing out the manual focus advantages of the X-T1 wasn't really a point for the wedding shooting (though I do intend to use a couple of MF lenses for less critical shots) it was point for an advantage in general that I like about the X-T1... if this question was keeping only the wedding I'm shooting in mind I would just rent an X-T2 or second X-Pro2 and be done with it.

I don't use grips, I've never liked the feel of them. The camera size isn't really a concern for me here either, it really comes down to EVF vs AF/4K for me... and that's a really tough call... if I could swing snagging an X-T2 I would, but I can't justify that right now.

I'm definitely not going back to a DSLR anytime soon... maybe if someone will make something like what Nikon tried with the DF without making it a massive ugly beast then I'll be interested in returning... but until then, I love my Fuji's :)

Thank you for the tips, I do have a shot list planned out even though the bride was pretty vague.

I40 and I60 shoots HSS in manual flash NOT TTL. That is why I will spend $$$$ for "real HSS". Canon and Nikon all do HSS w/ TTL flash. This is what I am familiar with as far as hss/ttl flash is concerned. Metz builds fuji flash units (fuji made in china apparently while Metz is made in germany!!!!!)

5Dmkiv |5Dmkiii | 24LmkII | 35mm f/2 IS | 85 mkII L | 100L | 16-35L mkII | 24-70 f/2.8L mkii| 70-200 f/2.8 ISL mkII| 600EX-RT x2 | 580 EX II x2 | Einstein's
Fuji X-T2 w/battery booster | 16mm f/1.4 | 56 f/1.2 | 10-24 f/4.0 | 50-140 | TT685

EverydayGetaway
Cream of the Crop
10,229 posts
Joined Oct 2012
Post edited over 1 year ago by EverydayGetaway.

Mar 12, 2017 23:03 |  #4474

AlanU wrote in post #18299421 (external link)
I40 and I60 shoots HSS in manual flash NOT TTL. That is why I will spend $$$$ for "real HSS". Canon and Nikon all do HSS w/ TTL flash. This is what I am familiar with as far as hss/ttl flash is concerned. Metz builds fuji flash units (fuji made in china apparently while Metz is made in germany!!!!!)

Oh, I see. I actually prefer to shoot manual flash anyway in most situations, so much so that none of my current flashes even have TTL. I don't worry too much about where stuff is made these days... China (usually Hong Kong) has stepped up most of their manufacturing in recent years. My Yongnuo flashes feel very well built and have lasted me a good while now already and I don't exactly treat them nicely, in fact my only 560iii (the other two are mkii versions) has tumbled down some stairs and fallen over on it's light stand on a couple of occasions... the only fault with it is the built in diffuser bas broken off, not bad for a $60 speed light ;)

Fuji X-Pro2 // Fuji X-T1 // Fuji X-100T // XF 18mm f2 // XF 35mm f1.4 // XF 60mm f2.4 // Rokinon 12mm f2 // Rokinon 21mm f1.4 // XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 // XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8 // Rokinon 85mm f1.4 // Zhonghi Lensturbo ii // Various adapted MF lenses

Talley
Talley Whacker
10,641 posts
Gallery: 40 photos
Joined Dec 2011

Mar 12, 2017 23:07 |  #4475

fuji flash or lack of is why I don't move to fuji and drop canon 100%. With the new 24mp sensor I'm ready but when I want to strobe well... I like having HSS and TTL and more so TTL but the canon system is just awesome for flash.

My entire hobby of gear lust has temporarily been shifted into overload. Please be patient while my mind tries to get back onto the road to recovery. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause....
My Gear Archive

EverydayGetaway
Cream of the Crop
10,229 posts
Joined Oct 2012

Mar 12, 2017 23:20 |  #4476

Eh... Harvey likes my Yongnuo's as much as I do ;) :lol:

X100T

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3705/33281615171_1eac8e905a_b.jpg
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/SGYY​Fe  (external link) DSCF0315.jpg (external link) by Lucas (external link), on Flickr

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/661/32567081794_0c1c8dfab6_b.jpg
IMAGE LINK: https://flic.kr/p/RBQN​Nf  (external link) DSCF0317.jpg (external link) by Lucas (external link), on Flickr

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
6,540 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Mar 13, 2017 01:37 |  #4477

Talley wrote in post #18299435 (external link)
fuji flash or lack of is why I don't move to fuji and drop canon 100%. With the new 24mp sensor I'm ready but when I want to strobe well... I like having HSS and TTL and more so TTL but the canon system is just awesome for flash.

Metz and fuji now have HSS and TTL flash on shoe. Good enough for run and gun.

Otherwise they are still limited to old school manual flash for strobe work. I guess pull out the ND filters LOL!!!

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
6,540 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Mar 13, 2017 01:46 |  #4478

EverydayGetaway wrote in post #18299430 (external link)
Oh, I see. I actually prefer to shoot manual flash anyway in most situations, so much so that none of my current flashes even have TTL. I don't worry too much about where stuff is made these days... China (usually Hong Kong) has stepped up most of their manufacturing in recent years. My Yongnuo flashes feel very well built and have lasted me a good while now already and I don't exactly treat them nicely, in fact my only 560iii (the other two are mkii versions) has tumbled down some stairs and fallen over on it's light stand on a couple of occasions... the only fault with it is the built in diffuser bas broken off, not bad for a $60 speed light ;)

I usually run and gun with +2/3 FEC with my Canon flash and I'll ride the FEC from 0 to +1. The beauty of HSS and TTL is that you can ride the FEC on the go while no being super concerned about max shutter speed or narrowing your aperture in bright outdoor light shooting.

For indoor shooting I can deal with riding manual flash. Seems I can get away from deviating +/- from 1/16power depending on subject distance. TTL is much more quicker allowing me to concentrate more on artistic composition than fussing with gear.

Phoenixkh
a mere speck
6,729 posts
Gallery: 63 photos
Joined May 2011

Mar 13, 2017 02:06 |  #4479

AlanU wrote in post #18299363 (external link)
About $500+ CDN vacuum tube upgrades (rolling tubes with some 50+yrs old to modern manufactured tubes) have prevented me in buying a 6-8K amplifier!! :)

The change in sound signature was enormous. Sound stage opened up and much more organic realism in vocals. Not bad considering I'm converting digital files and NOT spinning vinyl!!!

X-T2 and 16mm did a fine job in pleasant images with reasonably controlled noise.

thumbnail
Hosted photo: posted by AlanU in
./showthread.php?p=182​99363&i=i149326449
forum: Fuji Digital Cameras

thumbnail
Hosted photo: posted by AlanU in
./showthread.php?p=182​99363&i=i99019233
forum: Fuji Digital Cameras

Nice photos of interesting gear. My audio gear is mid fi..... but nice enough. The costs of going from say 90% to 95% fidelity is staggering... let alone, getting world class audio gear.

I have a Rega turntable and CD player, Van Alstine electronics and Vandersteen speakers, but I haven't spent anything significant on audio gear for years now: some new cables and tubes.

Music is still a very important part of my life. Reading is as well. I read every day. I try to get out to shoot some photographs every week, but some weeks, it's a struggle (weather, health issues, etc.)

Anyway... off topic but I love the photographs of your audio tube gear.

Kim (the male variety) Canon 1DX2 | 1D IV | 16-35 f/4 IS | 24-105 f/4 IS | 100L IS macro | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II | 100-400Lii | 50 f/1.8 STM | Canon 1.4X III
RRS tripod and monopod | 580EXII | Cinch 1 & Loop 3 Special Edition | Editing Encouraged

Two ­ Hot ­ Shoes
Goldmember
2,446 posts
Gallery: 275 photos
Best ofs: 4
Joined Apr 2014
Post edited over 1 year ago by Two Hot Shoes.

Mar 13, 2017 06:07 |  #4480

The 5D3 is a formidable camera and the AF is good in low light once you enable the AF assist beams on a Canon flash. Really a shoot all camera system. Pair it with a fast [AF] lens like the 24-70 F2.8 L ii and away you go.

Mirrorless cameras don't use a separate AF sensor so the AF assist beams won't work, hence you get the led, handy but far to distracting to use most of the time. Lucky the AF is pretty good in the latest cameras and the Manual focus set up is so easy to use. Something I find I use a lot these days simply because I can. I like the larger EVF of the X-T1/2 for that in the dark. Last wedding I did in November 2016 I took my X-E2 with the 18/2 onto the dance floor and it was fine, sure hunted a little bit but it's not like I missed a load of shots and the fact that I had such a small and good looking camera helped me get the expressions I was after. That was always much harder when I was using the giant Canon set up.

I find the AF to be more than adequate for all that I shoot even with the 16Mpx bodies now with up to date fw loaded. Sure not quite as fast as my 5D3 with L lenses but more than fast enough. Mind you I try to anticipate the next shot and be ready for it by looking at what is about to happen so I'm not having to rely on the cameras to make the shot for me. The 5D2's AF was one of the worst I ever experienced, soooo slooow to grab the shot and then having to take a few just to make sure one was tight enough. The 5D3 AF speed was so much better but still plenty of OOF shots due to front and back 'misses' I've yet to shoot with a perfect camera system. See John Rourke if you don't think the Fuji AF is fast enough - he's official photographer for LeMans series. 200+ MPH cars...

The only thing that Fuji is now behind with, in my opinion [and I'm sure I'm not the only one here] is 'Auto' flash. If you rely on or need TTL your options are a little limited but the end of this year should bring Elimchrom, Profoto and Godox support to Fuji. I'm looking forward to my 2018 season already.

For batteries I bring 11 for three bodies and usually have power in all three with one spare after a 14 hour wedding seeing as they are €13 each no big deal.

X-T20 makes sense if you want 4K Fuji video in the future and you'll get use to not having the bigger EVF if you don't use it back and forth.

Fuji: X-PRO2, X-T2, X-T1, X-E2 | 16/1.4, 18/2, 23/1.4, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 90/2, 16-55/2.8, 10-24/4. Pelican, Ona, ThinkTank, Matthews Grip, Elinchrom
Gear & Discounts (external link)Instagram (external link)Blog (external link)

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
6,540 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Mar 13, 2017 09:13 |  #4481

Phoenixkh wrote in post #18299496 (external link)
Nice photos of interesting gear. My audio gear is mid fi..... but nice enough. The costs of going from say 90% to 95% fidelity is staggering... let alone, getting world class audio gear.

I have a Rega turntable and CD player, Van Alstine electronics and Vandersteen speakers, but I haven't spent anything significant on audio gear for years now: some new cables and tubes.

Music is still a very important part of my life. Reading is as well. I read every day. I try to get out to shoot some photographs every week, but some weeks, it's a struggle (weather, health issues, etc.)

Anyway... off topic but I love the photographs of your audio tube gear.

The beauty of the audio hobby is that it's all about selfish enjoyment :)

I mocked my brother and his friends when they were becoming enthusiast in the higher end of audio gear. Almost 2 decades later I simply wanted a nice system and it blossomed into chasing audio Nirvana $$$$$$.......now my brother laughs at me LOL!!!

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.
Photo from AlanU's gallery.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.
Photo from AlanU's gallery.

I suddenly found some NOS tubes and randomly purchased a bunch of vacuum tubes. I'm done spending on my current system as diminishing returns of $$$$$ will require me to spend a ridiculous amount of money to surpass what I already have. So far even my headphone setup still does not meet my needs compared to my 2 channel setup. Some may have purchased 5 or 6 Canon 1DXmk2 (CDN dollars).....I spent it elsewhwere LOL!!! The beauty is that it's slow process of purchasing components :) However now regardless of modern day technology you can hit a certain level of sound quality you can personally appreciate and be happy for years as long as you keep "upgraditis" at bay.

Two ­ Hot ­ Shoes
Goldmember
2,446 posts
Gallery: 275 photos
Best ofs: 4
Joined Apr 2014

Mar 13, 2017 09:28 as a reply to  @ AlanU's post |  #4482

Nice bit of kit, big valves! Love the sound of a good valve amp, the way the bass holds on even when he volume is down low is great.

Fuji: X-PRO2, X-T2, X-T1, X-E2 | 16/1.4, 18/2, 23/1.4, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 90/2, 16-55/2.8, 10-24/4. Pelican, Ona, ThinkTank, Matthews Grip, Elinchrom
Gear & Discounts (external link)Instagram (external link)Blog (external link)

PLLphotography
with the TF
4,885 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Mar 13, 2017 09:59 |  #4483

My new little 18mm lens is also a 1.01 macro lens with the MCEX-16 exntension tube. :D I have to take the lens hood off before getting in close enough to where it locks focus.

Phillip - phillipwardphotography​.com (external link) | Instagram (external link) | Donate to POTN | Fuji X Gear (X-H1, X-Pro2, X-T1, 23/1.4, 35/2, 56/1.2, 50-140/2.8) | Light Meter for Sale

Osa713
Goldmember
1,175 posts
Gallery: 42 photos
Joined Jun 2011

Mar 13, 2017 11:20 |  #4484

EverydayGetaway wrote in post #18299190 (external link)
Hey guys, I've got a question that I'm likely over thinking for.

I just booked a wedding shoot (my second, and it's been a few years since the first one I did) and I think this is something I'm going to start pursuing more regularly... we'll see how I feel after this one.

Now I've been thinking I should either rent or buy a body as a third camera/backup to use with my X-Pro2 and X100T.

I first considered just renting an X-T2 for the weekend of the wedding, but then I thought maybe I should buy a used X-T1 since they've gotten so cheap (under $500 in some cases), or maybe even spending a bit more and buying an X-T20.

What would you guys do? I'd been considering a third camera anyway, but I certainly don't need one. The X-T1 interests me because of the bigger EVF for my manual lenses, but the X-T20 interests me because of the sensor, AF system and 4K video.

Stick with your setup. I'm sure you have the ergonomics nailed and you will be much more comfortable vs using the XT-1 if needed.

LIGHT>LENS>BODY

Phoenixkh
a mere speck
6,729 posts
Gallery: 63 photos
Joined May 2011

Mar 13, 2017 15:27 |  #4485

AlanU wrote in post #18299684 (external link)
The beauty of the audio hobby is that it's all about selfish enjoyment :)

I mocked my brother and his friends when they were becoming enthusiast in the higher end of audio gear. Almost 2 decades later I simply wanted a nice system and it blossomed into chasing audio Nirvana $$$$$$.......now my brother laughs at me LOL!!!

I suddenly found some NOS tubes and randomly purchased a bunch of vacuum tubes. I'm done spending on my current system as diminishing returns of $$$$$ will require me to spend a ridiculous amount of money to surpass what I already have. So far even my headphone setup still does not meet my needs compared to my 2 channel setup. Some may have purchased 5 or 6 Canon 1DXmk2 (CDN dollars).....I spent it elsewhwere LOL!!! The beauty is that it's slow process of purchasing components :) However now regardless of modern day technology you can hit a certain level of sound quality you can personally appreciate and be happy for years as long as you keep "upgraditis" at bay.

Yeah... I am getting older so I'm sure my hearing isn't quite as good as it once was. So, I'm content at the moment. If I came into some money, I'd probably explore what's out there now... start reading Stereophile again. I think it would cost a small fortune to get better than I have now. It would be fun, though. ;)

Kim (the male variety) Canon 1DX2 | 1D IV | 16-35 f/4 IS | 24-105 f/4 IS | 100L IS macro | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II | 100-400Lii | 50 f/1.8 STM | Canon 1.4X III
RRS tripod and monopod | 580EXII | Cinch 1 & Loop 3 Special Edition | Editing Encouraged

sponsored links

929,369 views & 5,436 likes for this thread
Fuji Users Unite - Post your comments, questions and images here
FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.