Hi guys. I've been lusting After a 35L for a while, but also recently been really interested in the 50L. Price delta seems to be ~$70 with current rebates. I just sold my 24-70L and currently will have the 17-40 f4l and 135f2L. y heart says 35L, but am concerned that he gap between 35 and 135 will be pretty big if I go that route. current camera is a 5D2. Looking for any inputs from anyone who may have made this decision in the past.
Thanks in advance for your help!!!