- How long have you had it? How many shots would you say you've put through it?
Since April / May 2012... Probably almost 20K
- What do you love about it? What have you grown to love about it over the time you've used it?
41 cross sensor, more AF than 5D2
- What did you hate about it? What have you grown to hate about it over the time you've used it?
- Is there anything you would change, right now?
I'd like to see AF point fixed in viewfinder
- What are its top 3 strengths?
ISO, AF, customizable
- What are its top 3 weaknesses?
AF lock is a little slow when focus in dim light, double cross AF only in center line
- Does the AF work most of, if not almost everytime you use it?
- What do you primarily shoot?
people, portrait, landscape
- How is your real world battery life?
about more than 1000 shots without flash. Maybe about 400 - 500 with flash or flash trigger
- How is the true dynamic range? How easy/hard is it to recover details in shadows/highlights?
Love it and easy to recover details
- Would you buy it if you could go back and do it all over again?
YES. I've been using Canon since 350D and sometimes look at the other brand but now, I'm very happy with my 5D3