"One of these things is not like the other" says the Sesame Street song. I think this week's challenge is going to be fun. I'm looking for strange pairings, Ironic Juxtaposition.
This challenge begins when posted and ends 10 PM Eastern Monday, February 18, 2013. The winner will be announced shortly after.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - please note the date restriction described in the challenge description
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends -10:00 p.m. EST Monday, February 18, 2013.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Good luck everyone.