Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #277 - Style Magazine Advertisement
A New York based publication has asked you to supply a photograph of a product that suits their glitzy magazine and well-heeled readership. The magazine content caters to lavish lifestyles and fashion, as you would likely see in a contemporary urban settling. Everything in your image has to be produced by yourself, by your camera, and during the image editing process. There is no copying/pasting from other sources. Your entry has to be original, visually stunning, and grab potential consumers. Subject matter can be related to fashion, food, lifestyle, or interior design, as this is an advertisement. Your image must have a title, or I'll (as will you) be lost without one. I would prefer seeing the title embedded within the image, but will accept it within the subject field of this forum. Don't forget your EXIF too!
This challenge begins when posted and ends Noon Tuesday March 26th, 2013 Central Standard Time The winner will be announced shortly after.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - please note the date restriction described in the challenge description
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends -Noon Tuesday March 26th, 2013 Central Standard Time
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.