Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
Thread started 11 May 2013 (Saturday) 15:07
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Looking for a backpack

Ilovetheleafs
Raising uninteresting to new levels
907 posts
Gallery: 20 photos
Joined Jul 2011

May 11, 2013 15:07 |  #1

Ok so I currently have the LowPro 160AW Classified it's a nice bag, it's served me well for a while now. However, I'm finding with my ever growing gear list (recently added a kata rain cover) and to say the least the bag is now stuffed :P.

So now I'm looking to upgrade to a backpack that will allow me to carry two DSLR bodies, I'm going to be adding a second at some point in the near future, probably a 7D. I will also be adding more lenses as well, so here are my needs:

a bag that will fit:
2 bodies
1 flash
1 rain sleeve
a couple of lenses

I have no brand loyalty so feel free to suggest anything, however if there's a LowPro that will fit my needs that would be great as I've loved my LowPro bag, which I will be keeping around for when I need to travel lighter.

Thanks in advance guys!

Canon Rebel XS gripped, Canon 18 - 55mm, Sigma 18 - 200mm f3.5 - f6.3 DC OS HSM,Sigma 50mm f1.4 Olympus TG-810 Tough, LowePro Classified 160AW, Canon 430EX II Flash, Kata E-702

Sirrith
Cream of the Crop
10,545 posts
Gallery: 50 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Nov 2010

May 11, 2013 19:20 |  #2

Have a look at F Stop bags.

-Tom
Flickr (external link)
F-Stop Guru review | RRS BH-40 review

mcoomer
225 posts
Joined Jun 2012

May 11, 2013 20:53 |  #3

Definitely, F Stop if you're in the market for a backpack.

Gripped 5D2, 24-70 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/2.8L II, 580EXII

MajesticMomentsPhoto
874 posts
Gallery: 42 photos
Joined Jun 2007

May 11, 2013 21:48 |  #4

Another vote for F Stop, check out the Loka.

:cool:Lots of Bodies & Glass....:cool:

baj2k
724 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Dec 2011

May 12, 2013 00:09 |  #5

I went with the Kata Bumblebee PL-220 Backpack. It's fantastic and it easily mates up with my Kata PL-LT-317 Sling, It also comes with the gear to attach the camera to the solder harness straps so you can carry your pack and have the camera secured via straps to your chest for quick shots along the trail.

+1 on the F-Stop bags too...

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

621 views & 0 likes for this thread
Looking for a backpack
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.