This gets posted about 3 times a week, so I'm going to ask you what I ask my students: what do you think is going on in these photos?
1. Is overall contrast high or low?
2. Are the shots backlit, side lit, or front lit?
3. Are the exposures high key or low key?
4. Is the depth of field large or small?
5. Where do the midtones lie with respect to the shadows and highlights?
6. Are the shadows and highlights neutral toned (relative to the overall white balance), or do you see any evidence of split toning? If so, what colours do you see?
7. Do you see ANY pure blacks in these images (that's a BIG hint, BTW)?
Answer these questions, and you'll know the answer you seek.
Sorry, I don't mean to be a jerk about this, but this look (which I happen to like, generally, since it's really trying to get to the look of pushed negative film) is EVERYWHERE these days, and there are many, many places to find out how to do it.