Canon DSLR Speed Challenge #291
Before or After
Before or After is the theme of this challenge: An image that shows that something is about to happen, or has just happened. Other interpretations are welcome.
Submission, EXIF and photograph name are all that is needed. Simply follow the below posted rules, and let your submission speak for itself. Do not be afraid to push the envelope; get creative and have fun.
One more thing; do not forget to include the photograph's name in the message subject line of your post.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8:00 p.m. Central time Saturday, July 20, 2013. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 8:00 p.m. Central Time Saturday, July 20, 2013.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.