Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 08 Aug 2013 (Thursday) 12:16
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

GetitDigital Canon 6D body for $1635 with extra

photography ­ By ­ Evangelos
Goldmember
1,167 posts
Joined Jan 2003

Aug 17, 2013 16:23 |  #31

riotshield wrote in post #16216541 (external link)
Just a thought, but if you've been looking at the CIPA sales numbers and company financial reports, all of the camera makers have too much inventory lying around that people aren't buying. I think at the least, Canon will replicate their 6D deal a while back (kit + printer for $2000 AR) during the holiday season, or something equivalent or better. I'm planning to wait myself until a deal comes again from an authorized dealer.

Seems like a sweet deal what 6D kit? Body with lens and printer?

riotshield
425 posts
Joined Apr 2011

Aug 17, 2013 20:00 |  #32

photography By Evangelos wrote in post #16216640 (external link)
Seems like a sweet deal what 6D kit? Body with lens and printer?

Yep, the deal was the 6D, 24-105L, Pixma Pro-100 printer, printer paper and a memory card for $2400 with a $400 mail-in rebate (Amex card). B&H and Adorama ran it for several weeks last month. I would guess that Canon will run similar or even better deals this holiday season.

photography ­ By ­ Evangelos
Goldmember
1,167 posts
Joined Jan 2003

Aug 17, 2013 21:00 |  #33

riotshield wrote in post #16217081 (external link)
Yep, the deal was the 6D, 24-105L, Pixma Pro-100 printer, printer paper and a memory card for $2400 with a $400 mail-in rebate (Amex card). B&H and Adorama ran it for several weeks last month. I would guess that Canon will run similar or even better deals this holiday season.

Hmm I will keep a look out for sure then....

Dsick
71 posts
Joined Aug 2013

Aug 18, 2013 14:38 |  #34

the 6D you guys see for sale on DigitalMonster and RytherCamera and all the other crap is gray market items. It is exactly the camera you have now but without GPS and Wifi due to some country regulations regarding privacy or something. I did research before i bought mine. It is meant to be sold to other countries outside of the USA and not through an authorized USA canon dealer. Therefore Canon USA will not service your camera if something should go wrong within that year that you bought it.

Gray market items are absolutely 100% safe to buy, i would've bought one at 1299 at DigitalMOnster if they have it in stock, i called them and they said only USA model left, and it's 1800 or something i forget. I've owned 10 canon cameras over the years and not one has had any problems with it, so buying one without warranty is okay with me.

The best deal to get a 6D so far has expired, someone mentioned the 2399 deal with 24-105L lens and rebate, that is a sick deal. You can unload that lense for 750 or 800 and sell printer for 100. Then you've got yourself a fresh 6D for 1100 or so. Too bad it ended.

eye2i
Goldmember
1,791 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Jul 2009

Aug 18, 2013 14:46 as a reply to  @ Dsick's post |  #35

Agree, I would have absolutely no issues buying a camera like that from MonsterDigital as long as I get OEM Canon accessories like battery, charger etc. I never used the Wifi and GPS features anyway.

For $1299, its a damn great price. Its about the same cost as a used 5DM2 and those also doesn't offer warranty anyway.

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

2,677 views & 0 likes for this thread
GetitDigital Canon 6D body for $1635 with extra
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.