1. Between photos #1 & #3, I prefer #1. The "GH2" is cut off on #3.
2. Dust specks can be removed in PP with a clone or heal tool. Takes some time, but it's worth it on shots like these were dust is very distracting.
3. Clean the lens using a Lenspen or similar carbon-based cleaner to remove smudges.
Specific photo comments:
1. I like the angle, but you may want to zoom out a little more to capture more reflection.
2. Looks like a crack or fiber near the dial above "FullHD". Maybe remove in PP.
3. Lighting looks good. I like the shadows and reflections.
4. Maybe stop down to gain DoF to focus "GH2". This may have been done on purpose, but it may look better with a greater DoF.
5. Watch out for the dark shadow at the bottom of the silver strip on the grip. It would look better without the dark shadow there - it's not on the reflection.
1. Not feeling the steep angle, although you are able to see more of the features on the top of the camera body.
2. Lighting is weak on top. Could use additional light above, near the hotshoe.
Photo #3: Same as #1, but I prefer #1 since "GH2" is not cut off.
Photos #4 & #5:
1. I like the lighting and lack of reflections on the body of the flashlight.
2. I prefer the angle of #5 as you can see the lens - which is the most important aspect of a flashlight.
3. On #5, you could have composed a little lower to include the entire reflection and reduce the space above the flashlight.
Overall a good series, but they just need some cleaning up.