This will show how to setup your Canon Pro-1 printer to be able to print over the internet.
1. First have your printer setup as a network printer in OSX lion go to System Preferences click and print and Scan. click the + to add a printer click the Ip icon and add a printer, put in the inside iP address of your printer (192.......) next change protocol to Line Printer Daemon-LPD name it IPCanon Printer, click use and select canon pro-1 driver click add. IF everything is right the printer will add successful.
2. Next open Network Utility and click Port Scan type in the same in house address that your printer has and click scan and see what port your printer is using, mine was using 515 right down that port number and close.
3. Next type in the address in your web browser to open your router and go to port forward and forward the inside address of your printer (192.........) next select and click on port Triggering and open up the port your printer were using . To check to see if your printer port is open use your outside IP address and using telnet type your outside IP address and the port number your printer was using and see if it connects, if it does your printer is open.(must have your printer on)
4. Using PS Mac version for your remote computer (over the internet) open PS and click on printer and add a printer click IP type in the outside IP address of the Canon Pro-1 click Protocol select Internet printing IPP Name it InternetCanonpro and click use and select canon pro-1 driver(must have canon pro-1) driver installed on remote computer
5. Now you are ready to print over the web remotely.
I hope this helps anyone that is trying to print over the web