DSLR Challenge: 359 - Down Below
I am trying to leave this open a bit for interpretation. Maybe you have a high spot you want to see what is down below. Or maybe you are low taking a shot up or at a low angle. It is all up to the person taking the shot.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 8 P.M. Central time Thursday, December 25th, 2014. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
I hope I am not breaking any rules here (please let me know if I am) but I removed the requirement for it to be a Canon DSLR. This forum has opened up the forum to all bodies, I want to do the same here.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Keep it clean and both Family and Work safe.
8. Have questions, PM me.
9. Have FUN! One challenge every week, on the following schedule: * New Topic - After winner is declared. * Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced. * Posting Ends - 8:00 P.M. Central time Thursday December 25th, 2014 *
Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.